Forums » Elder Scrolls

Crazy Moments!

• 28 posts
    April 4, 2012 12:17 AM EDT

Hey Everyone!

So I've decided to finally try and finish the Main Quest (I'll keep this spoiler free!), and I came to an area with two Draugr Deathlords! So me being the cocky level 32 Kahjiit I am, took a sneak shot with my bow and crouched back into the nearest shadows, like I've been doing all along. Next thing I know, there are four or five Deathlords, plus a couple of lesser Draugr (one of which conjured a Frost Atronach)! Well needless to say, my assassin/thief didn't last two long after that! Just when I was starting to think I was invincible...

So basically, has anyone else had a crazy moment where something (as simple as killing a couple of undead) turned into something completely crazy!

Cheers!

• 98 posts
    April 4, 2012 8:46 AM EDT

I was in Labrinthian doing the College questline and I was running low on health and didnt have any potions and Restoration isn't my best skill, anyway I started running and I had all kinds of Draugr and Atronachs behind me next hing I know im in the room with the dragon priest and I didnt even know he was there until I killed the two guys holding up the shield so I could get the staff i needed, needless to say I was fighting alot od draugr and a dragon priest wath only me, J'zargo, and a Flame Atronach.... My Khajiit mage didn't last long... (sorry for the spoilers but they were needed to get the full depth of the situation)