Forums » General Gaming

Bethesda Are Making Three New Games

• 773 posts
    February 23, 2016 4:57 PM EST

Well, I'll go on record and say that I'd be astonished if Elder Scrolls VI isn't somewhere in the works, and nothing he's said in this interview actually says otherwise.

Todd Howard is a master at saying a whole load of stuff without giving anything away. If you look at most of his interviews, he never really says anything important about anything - whilst giving an impressions that he's giving the interviewer some kind of 'exclusive'. He'd actually make a great politician 

The reason I think that they are already making Elder Scrolls VI comes down to one thing: MONEY. Bethesda is a business - rather than a not-for-profit concerned about 'being nice'. And they know full well that once they release Elder Scrolls VI then millions of people will rush to buy it. It doesn't even matter if the game is any good, it will still fly out of the door! Hopefully it will be good

So, yeah, they are making Elder Scrolls VI because.. well, why the hell wouldn't they? Why take the risk on a totally unknown new concept that may or may not even work, when they can shovel out something that they know they can do and make a HUGE pile of profit?

• February 23, 2016 10:37 PM EST

Yeah I never knew some people were worried about TES VI not being made. Unless Bethesda literally loses their goddamn minds, TES VI will be made.