Forums » Elder Scrolls

Whats your Favorite Weapon in TES Or Fallout

• 411 posts
    February 14, 2016 10:40 PM EST

For Fallout its a Simple Sawed-Off Shotgun

For TES its a Staff

• 1441 posts
    February 14, 2016 10:42 PM EST

Hmm, for FNV, it would be the Bozar from GNA, though its just one of many.For ES....hmm

• 490 posts
    February 14, 2016 11:07 PM EST
    Fallout: Double barrel shotgun.

TES: Two handed Claymore or Dai-Katana.
    • 1467 posts
    February 15, 2016 3:26 PM EST

Fallout Melee: Katana from GNR (NV)

Fallout Ranged: Throwing Weapons (NV)

Elder Scrolls: Blades Sword (Skyrim)

Elder Scrolls Ranged: Throwing Weapons (Morrowind)

Do you see a connection, I see a connection 

• 367 posts
    February 15, 2016 6:42 PM EST

Morrowind

1st Werewolf form

2nd Spear(Daedric)

3rd Bow(Daedric)

4th War Axe (Daedric)

Oblivion

1st  Daedric Bow

2nd Daedric War Axe

Skyrim

1st Aela (Yea I know )

2nd Bound Bow

3rd Familiar (modded)

4th Spear( Modded)

• 411 posts
    February 16, 2016 10:06 AM EST
    Familiars are in the vanilla game.
    • 207 posts
    February 16, 2016 12:44 PM EST

Fallout: The Chainsaw! And the Axe! And Kremvhs Tooth. And somethimes the shishkebap.

ES: Magic is the true power of this world.

• 83 posts
    March 4, 2016 8:10 PM EST

I don't have one for Fallout, but for TES, it depends on the sort of character I am playing:

If it's a fighter, then I love the Longhammer.

If it's a mage, then I have to go with a good destruction staff.

If it's a stealth character, then it's the Razor of Mehrunes Dagon or the best craftable bow (the Nightingale Bow is glitched.)

• 288 posts
    March 5, 2016 3:39 AM EST

and

• 277 posts
    March 5, 2016 3:42 AM EST

Holy Glory! Am I reading this right? 441 damage? How many hits does it take to kill a deathclaw? 

• 288 posts
    March 5, 2016 3:47 AM EST

It even gets to about 460 in the night because of a magazine issue (AAT#07).

I play on the max difficulty, so it's ok.

5-6 fully charged shots of this can kill just about anything as long as you target the legs first.

• 321 posts
    March 5, 2016 3:47 AM EST

I'm much more surprised at the Greatsword than the shotgun. (I think it's a shotgun)

• 321 posts
    March 5, 2016 3:48 AM EST

For me, it's the longsword/bastard sword. So medieval...

• 288 posts
    March 5, 2016 3:59 AM EST

Nope, it's a Gauss Sniper Rifle.

But you're right, the greatsword is more impressive as it can two-shot a Draugr Death Overlord on Legendary

• 277 posts
    March 5, 2016 4:05 AM EST

For TES it's the Nightigale Bow. Ever since I saw it for the first time on Karliah's back I asked her: So when are you going to give me that bow? 

For Fallout on the other hand, I love modding stuff and I'm proud of the gun names I came up with.

This is inspired by Robocop's (Alex Murphy) famous weapon. Basically, for anyone facing the barrel, if anything can go wrong, it will go wrong.

It has nothing to do with the superhero. It's just that most of the times I don't use a shotgun in shooters. I tend to get killed more often the closer I am to my target, hence my favorite weapon is the sniper. With Fallout 4 however I found out that this is no longer the case and a shotgun is very, VERY useful. Every time I charge at someone with it I feel like a daredevil. 

Ah yes, this is my favorite weapon in Fallout 4 because A) I made it into a sniper; and B) it has huge sentimental value. Last time I modded it, I added the recon scope. I don't know if I'll keep the mod or not because I haven't tested the new version in battle yet. I'm starting to get the hang of nailing heads to the wall. A spike's mid-air low velocity is a b*tch.