Forums » Elder Scrolls

If you could plop any Space Marine or Traitor Marine chapter ont

• 1441 posts
    December 26, 2015 8:43 PM EST

Which would it be? Now, there are dozens of Chapters, Sub-Chapters, and whatnot in the war-torn universe of the 41st Millenium. Would it perchance, be the (in)famous Ultrasmurfs? Or maybe the vampiric Blood Angels? Maybe one of Uncle/Papa Nurgle's Plague Marines? Or, to fit in with the harsh climate of Skyrim, a Space Wolf?

• 43 posts
    December 27, 2015 10:17 AM EST

Flesh Tearers, the destruction a mad bloodshed obsessed space marine in tamriel would cause be huge, especial because of how hard he would be to kill and that he might just go even more insane with the black rage.

• 1441 posts
    December 27, 2015 1:54 PM EST

Ah the Flesh Tearers, I have a Legends of the Space Marines book with a chapter dedicated to them

• 404 posts
    December 27, 2015 1:59 PM EST

you forgot about the Hello Kitty Marines. :P

mine would be the Orks, but you didn't say any Orks so the Space Wolves would work.

• 43 posts
    December 27, 2015 2:22 PM EST

I have just read about them they seem like a bunch of insane killers on steriods

• 1441 posts
    December 27, 2015 2:23 PM EST

That's pretty much ALL Space Marines NoOne, well, genetic modifications, but same thing really. 

• 43 posts
    December 27, 2015 2:41 PM EST

Yes I know, the Imperial Guard is much better than space marines they are still insane thought let's kill Necrons with laser pointers whilst paper armour mind you they do have baneblades then its oh shit run away.

• 1441 posts
    December 27, 2015 2:49 PM EST

But the Custodes are better, for they are....

FABULOUS!

• 43 posts
    December 27, 2015 2:51 PM EST

LOL I am watching this right now it hilarious and points out all the flaws and problems in the imprium

• 1441 posts
    December 27, 2015 2:56 PM EST

I freaking love this series. Imagine if the Emperor actually acted like this? Granted, spending a couple millenia undead and watching your kingdom fall to ass would probably make me a bit crazy and dickish.

• 43 posts
    December 27, 2015 2:59 PM EST

Yes it would. It would be hilarious if that actually happened the emperors back and wants to know why there are smurf-marines and religious manics all over the place

• 1441 posts
    December 27, 2015 3:02 PM EST

If I were the Emperor, I'd send all the assholes in the Imperium into the Warp...and then ask for some food and soda. If I revived somehow

• 43 posts
    December 27, 2015 3:06 PM EST

Yes just start again its all gone to hell since he left so kill them all off and start again but keep the custodes and there FABULOUS loin cloths.   

• 1441 posts
    December 27, 2015 3:12 PM EST

Yup, maybe get some female Primarchs, and maybe actually raise them like normal people and be a decent parent.

• 43 posts
    December 27, 2015 3:36 PM EST

And the guard and they're insane courage but the rest should be got rid of