Forums » General Gaming

Film quotes twisted for TES and Fallout

• 367 posts
    December 17, 2015 2:19 PM EST

This started on a thread about the Tamriel Tales Short story month which we will be running on January…

“Enough self-promotion… Get on with it!!”

What I want you to do in this discussion is think of a film quote and twist it for any TES or Fallout game.

Here’s two of mine from Star Wars.

Dragonborn: Your thoughts betray you, Aela. I feel the good in you, the conflict.

Aela: There is no conflict.

Dragonborn: You couldn't bring yourself to turn me before and I don't believe you'll turn me now.

Aela: You underestimate the power of the Beast Blood. If you will not turn, then you will meet your destiny.

xxxxxxxxxx

Farkas: You know, between her howling and your hacking everything in sight, it's a wonder the whole of Skyrim doesn't know we're here.

Vilkas: Bring 'em on, I'd prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around.

• 1441 posts
    December 17, 2015 2:29 PM EST

Father: I find your lack of Faith in the Institute...disturbing

Elder Maxson: You have to ask yourself, ¨Am I feeling lucky, Synth?

• 404 posts
    December 17, 2015 2:59 PM EST

Prisoner: [bored tone of voice] Who are you?

Emperor Uriel Septim VII: I'm your Emperor.

Prisoner: [unimpressed] Understand you got some domestic problems...

later

Imperial Guard: Just because you can't see something doesn't mean it's not there.

• 38 posts
    December 17, 2015 3:12 PM EST
    Ulfric as he stands over a defeated Tullius (from Pulp Fiction)

"The path of the righteous Nord is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil Imperials. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the Nords through the valley of Riften. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost Stormcloaks. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know My name is Ulfric Stormcloak when I lay my vengeance upon you."
    • 295 posts
    December 17, 2015 3:18 PM EST

Woooohoooo! When I'm done with school I shall play with this. 

• 38 posts
    December 17, 2015 3:21 PM EST
    Lol! Here's another one :

Risaad, selling his wares:

"A spoonful of Skooma helps the Argonians go down, in a most delightful way!"

(Mary Poppins)
    • 87 posts
    December 17, 2015 6:23 PM EST

Xian-Krie: Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.

Xian-Krie: Just kidding, that's a load of bull.

• 133 posts
    December 17, 2015 6:44 PM EST
    Kellogg: Do you wanna know... How I got this scar?
  • December 17, 2015 6:53 PM EST

Cyrus the Restless: Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good saber at your side, kid.

• 1913 posts
    December 17, 2015 7:09 PM EST

Let's get the obvious out of the way...

Lone Wanderer: "I've had it with these mother fucking tunnel snakes in this mother fucking vault!"

• 38 posts
    December 17, 2015 8:21 PM EST

HAHAHA - that's GOLD Three Dog! Just spat my coffee in a cafe...

• 38 posts
    December 17, 2015 8:50 PM EST

Galmar's speech to the Stormcloaks before the siege of Whiterun:

Galmar: "I am Galmar Stone-Fist, your general. From now on you will speak only when spoken to, and the first and last words out of your filthy sewers will be "Sir". Do you maggots understand that?

Stormcloaks: [In unison in a normal speaking tone] Sir, yes Sir.

Galmar: Bullshit I can't hear you. Sound off like you got a pair!

Recruits: [In unison, much louder] SIR, YES SIR!

Galmar: If you ladies leave Whiterun, if you survive this seige, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Nirn. You are not even human fucking beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian shit! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me, the more you will learn. I am hard but I am fair. There is no racial bigotry here. I do not look down on greyskins, Furballs, lizards or greenskins. Here you are all equally worthless. And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved rebellion. Do you maggots understand that?

• 558 posts
    December 17, 2015 9:06 PM EST

Septimus Signus: It's some kind of wall of psychic energy.

Dragonborn: No, Sep, it's a giant glass bowl.

• 38 posts
    December 18, 2015 3:15 AM EST

Can't help myself...

Dragonborn reaches High Hrothgar and opens the door. Einarth approaches.

Einarth: I am wondering. Why are you here?

Dragonborn: I'm looking for someone.

Einarth: Looking? Found someone, I would say, mmmm? Eeeeheeheeheehee.

Dragonborn: Right

Einarth: Help you I can, mmmm.

Dragonborn: I don't think so. I'm looking for a great warrior.

Einarth: Ooooh. Great warrior! Wars not make one great! mmmheeheeheehee!

Einarth grabs the dragonborn's food from a satchel and starts eating.

Dragonborn: Hey! That's my dinner!"

Einarth: Bleh! How you get so big eating food of this kind?

Einarth then grabs the Dragonborn's torch and starts waving it 

Einarth: Eeeheehehehe!

Dragonborn: Hey! Give me that! 

Einarth: Mine! Or I will help you not!

Dragonborn: I don't want your help, I want my torch back. I'm gonna need it to get out of this freezing ice-hole!

Einarth: Ice-hole? Freezing? My home this is!

Lydia tries to take the torch away.

Einarth: Mine! Mine! Mine!

Etc... I could keep going but I'm getting tired.

• 122 posts
    December 18, 2015 9:14 AM EST
    Nazir: The Brotherhood will decide your fate.

Astrid: I AM the Brotherhood.
    • 87 posts
    December 18, 2015 10:39 AM EST

ha

• 404 posts
    December 18, 2015 12:27 PM EST
    I got that reference.
    Lone Wonderer: you talking to me... you must be talking to me, because I don't see anyone else here.
    • 367 posts
    December 18, 2015 12:42 PM EST

Dragonborn: "I know what you're thinkin'. 'Did she bite me six times or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being as this is Aela, the most tempermental werewolf in the world, and would tear your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?"

• 5 posts
    December 28, 2015 9:48 PM EST
    Very nice indeed.
  • Tom
    • 624 posts
    December 28, 2015 10:56 PM EST

Long I pondered my King's cryptic talk of victory. Time has proven him wise.  For from free Atmoran to free Atmoran, the word was spread that bold Ysgramor and his 500, so far from home, laid down their lives; not just for Sorthaal, but for all Skyrim and the promise this country holds. Now, here on this ragged patch of earth called Falkreath, let Auriel’s hordes face obliteration!

Just there the demons huddle, sheer terror gripping tight their hearts with icy fingers -- knowing full well what merciless horrors they suffered at the swords and spears of 500. Yet they stare now across the plain at 10,000 Atmorans commanding 30,000 free Men.

The enemy outnumber us a paltry 3 to 1, good odds for any Man. This day we rescue a world from mysticism and tyranny and usher in a future brighter than anything we can imagine.

Give thanks, men, to Ysgramor and the brave 500!

TO VICTORY!!!

• Tom
    • 624 posts
    December 28, 2015 11:04 PM EST

Hold your ground! Hold your ground!
    Sons of High Rock, of Skyrim, my brothers,
    I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me.
    A day may come when the Ruby Throne fails,
    when we forsake our friends
    and break all bonds of fellowship,
    but it is not this day.
    An hour of elves and shattered shields,
    when the age of Men comes crashing down,
    but it is not this day!
    This day we fight!!
    By all that you hold dear on this good Nirn, I bid you stand, Men of Tamriel!

• 168 posts
    December 29, 2015 8:52 AM EST

Elda: Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is an inn!

Shigeru: Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn! In fact I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse. Apologize to me right now or I will wax the floor with you.

Rolff Stone-Fist: Do you think I'm afraid of you, cat? I'm going to send you and those shitty grey skins back to wherever hole you all crawled. Windhelm will be ours again, like the good old times.

Shigeru: Bring in on!! *trashes Rolff*

Rolff Stone-Fist: By the gods, he is too strong. As if an Orc had beat the crap out of me.

Shigeru: The good old times are over. Welcome to 4E201.

================================================================

Shigeru: *watching seven Thalmor corpses killed by him at the Thalmor Headquarters* That was the most fun I've ever had without laughing.

===============================================================

Shigeru: In the name of everything I hold holy, are you two fighting again?

Shabhira: No, dearest one. What we've got here is a failure to communicate.

====================================================================

Shigeru: *used Soul Tear on a bandit* Look! It's moving. It's alive. It's alive... It's alive. It's moving, it's alive, it's alive, it's alive, it's alive, IT'S ALIVE!

====================================================================

Shinderu: I see alive necromancers. *kill them all with chain lightning* I see dead necromancers.

• 127 posts
    January 21, 2016 8:43 PM EST

"But then I realised maybe that's what hell is: the entire rest of eternity spent in fucking Vault 111. And I really really hoped I wouldn't die."

"Ever since I can remember I always wanted to be the Grey Fox. To me that was better than being Emperor of Tamriel. To be the Grey Fox was to own the world." 

"I am Gildergreen." "Yeah, he don't talk much."

"If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have gold. But what I do have are a very particular set of perks, perks I have acquired over a very long career. Perks that make me a nightmare for people like you."

"My name is Ulfric Stormcloak, commander of the Armies of the Reach, Jarl of Windhelm and loyal servant to the true emperor, Uriel Septim VII, father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

"Where's safe.  Where's familiar?"  "Where can I smoke?"   "Take horse, go to Arngeir's, kill Paarthurnax (Sorry), grab Lyds, go to the Bannered Mare, have a nice cold pint, and wait for all this to blow over."