Forums » Elder Scrolls

Favourite Glitch ?

• 16 posts
    March 27, 2012 12:55 PM EDT

Which is one of your favourite glitches that you have encountered on your travels?

For me, it has to be when I activate the beast form and have a one-handed weapon equiped. I turn into a werewolf, and have a sword in my right hand.

Which one is yours?

• 75 posts
    March 27, 2012 1:43 PM EDT

My favorite is the one that deletes saves on the PS3... I have a 360 *insert troll face*

• 75 posts
    March 27, 2012 1:44 PM EDT

Serious though, I laughed so hard while walking from Rvierwood to Whiterun and saw a goat fall out of the sky.

• March 27, 2012 1:56 PM EDT

Ya know, it's wierd cause I look at alot of posts on here and find out about all these bugs and glitches but the thing is - I hardly get any glitches, really the only glitches I get are things like, when I turn and have a weapon in my hand, I wake someone up and they go back to sleep but they glitch and lay down next to the bed, or when someone like a shopkeeper is leening against a counter but they glitch and lean in midair to the side. Other than that I get the occasional CTD but that never really bothers me, I quicksave very often and if I forget I have autosaves.

Other than that, I don't experience any of these deleted saves and stuff. I guess maybe it's just my computer hardware. I've heard of people who have lots of crashes and glitches in certain games because of the computer pieces they use.

Lol, anyway even though I don't have many glitches or bugs at least I'll get the Unofficial Skyrim Patch when it comes out ;D

• 856 posts
    March 27, 2012 8:32 PM EDT

I've seen that too, a few times - and it's not always a goat. 

• March 27, 2012 10:44 PM EDT

What are you talking about...

• March 27, 2012 11:08 PM EDT
    Transforming into a werewolf while holding the Wabbajack :D

Best.

Glitch.

Ever.
  • March 28, 2012 12:07 AM EDT

Oh, Kodlak, ok.

• 426 posts
    March 28, 2012 7:20 AM EDT

I think my fave was the magically reproducing Luis Letrush outside Whiterun always made me smile.

• 708 posts
    March 28, 2012 7:58 AM EDT

I wanted to pay off my bounty without losing any stolen items, so I dropped my entire inventory on the ground in between farms outside Whiterun, and went to talk to a guard. I payed off my bounty successfully, and went to retrieve all my equipment. I was hidden the entire time, but a guard approached me as soon as I got up, sword drawn, and asked me to pay my bounty of 0 gold. I told him I was the Thane and went back up to Riverwood, where all of the citizens, but none of the guards attacked me. A quick reload fixed the issue, fortunately!

• 98 posts
    April 2, 2012 9:38 AM EDT

Every time i turn back normal from being a werewolf I'm still wearing my armor and weapons i had before i transformed. This started last week and still hasn't gone away :D

• 15 posts
    April 3, 2012 1:04 AM EDT

Occasional flying mammoths...

• 856 posts
    April 6, 2012 8:13 PM EDT

I have a new favorite glitch, Horse Gliding.

• 668 posts
    April 6, 2012 8:52 PM EDT

My horsies kept glitching until I actually had 3 at one time following me all around Skyrim. That was fun!