Forums » Elder Scrolls

How long will it go on?

• 2 posts
    November 18, 2015 6:27 PM EST

So Skyrim has been out since 2011 and its still going strong. With all the mods you can use its no wonder the game is still amazing, but how long do you think this will last? There are new mods coming out all the time so do you think they will ever stop? Will the game ever get old? I'd like to know what you guys think.

• 1467 posts
    November 18, 2015 6:31 PM EST

Considering that Oblivion and Morrowind are still going somewhat strong, especially if you consider some of the massive overhauls (Skywind, Morroblivion, etc.) that keep coming out for those games then I think Skyrim has anointer good 6 or so years, especially considering the modding community is much, much larger than Oblivions or Morrowinds (or any game really) and has more awesome quest mods than Skyrim has Quests (well, maybe a slight exaggeration.) 

Skyrim has a good long while to go, especially with mods getting better and PC's that can play it well slowly getting cheaper (very slowly...)

• 168 posts
    November 19, 2015 11:01 AM EST

My friend, since when games have expiration date? As long as the fans play these games, they will never get old.