Forums » Fallout

What do you think of the new Radio Host?

• Mr.
    • 763 posts
    November 13, 2015 10:04 AM EST

Simple question. In each modern Fallout game, we have been given a DJ to host each of the main radios in the games. We had Three Dog in Fallout 3, Mr. New Vegas in Fallout New Vegas and now, in the Commonwealth, we have this Travis guy.

What do you think of him? Do you like him? Do you prefer Three Dog/Mr. New Vegas?

Remember: No spoilers. Just tell us your opinion based solely on what you have heard of Travis in the radio, nothing more.

• 1441 posts
    November 13, 2015 10:49 AM EST

I kind of like Travis, he's akward yeah, but he's growing on me

• 1217 posts
    November 13, 2015 10:58 AM EST
    I'm prejudiced against him because he stole my name XD.

But I think he's a really fun character. He doesn't seem to comment much on wasteland goings-on, though.
    • 404 posts
    November 13, 2015 11:57 AM EST
    Feel sorry for him, he fills like a rookie at the whole DJ thing.
    • 7 posts
    November 13, 2015 12:08 PM EST

I don't actually have fallout 4 but I've seen videos with Travis talking and he seems REALLY depressed and miserable... I much prefer 3 dog and Mr new vegas because they actually want to do the radio program as opposed to Travis who seems to want to go hide under a rock instead of doing the program

• Mr.
    • 763 posts
    November 14, 2015 11:39 AM EST

Aye, the two other DJs were certainly more lively about their job, but it's a good change of pace with this new Travis guy.

• Mr.
    • 763 posts
    November 14, 2015 11:40 AM EST

I say he has a chem problem..

• Mr.
    • 763 posts
    November 14, 2015 11:43 AM EST

Damn

I have seen him commenting only once on something I did in the Wasteland, but I'm only 6/7 hours into my final character for my first playthrough.

• 1913 posts
    November 14, 2015 1:37 PM EST
    I like him since he's rather awkward and sounds like he doesn't really want to be there, its a funny juxtaposition to Three Dog.

And I've heard him comment on quite a few things in the story or just wasteland in general, but I'm only 1 day, 3 hours and 30 son minutes according to my save.
    • 133 posts
    November 14, 2015 4:28 PM EST

love Travis. I don't know why, but he's a really appealing character to me. I love his ads too. Screw everyone that says he's stupid

• Mr.
    • 763 posts
    November 14, 2015 8:07 PM EST

Hey guys, remember, no spoilers. I will delete any kind of spoilers in my discussions as soon as I see them.

• 641 posts
    November 15, 2015 5:53 AM EST

I don't think I've actually heard him yet (I have not actually played the game)