Forums » Elder Scrolls

TamrielVault Stream Requests

• 557 posts
    November 11, 2015 8:33 PM EST

Hello Vault Dwellers, it's The Overseer! 

As most of you have seen, TamrielVault now has its very own TwitchTV stream! As of now we've only streamed Fallout 4, but we're hoping to expand our channel to encompass more games and other content. This is where you come in. We need your ideas for what we should stream! If there are any games, character builds, or just random things you would like to see then make a comment here! As ideas gain popularity they will be added to the list of possible streams at the bottom of this page. 

I'm hoping to turn this into a regular feature here on the Vault (with enough support it could even become a permanent widget here), but we need your help to get it to that point! 

Here is the list of current stream ideas: 

• Fallout 4 - General Playthrough
    • 411 posts
    November 11, 2015 8:35 PM EST

Daggerfall Morrowind Fallout 1 2 3 and New vegas along with Brotherhood of Steel and tactics.

Mabye a bit of skyrim eso oblivion Shadowkey and Redguard as well

• 557 posts
    November 11, 2015 8:39 PM EST

So......everything Bethesda has ever had a hand in? Please be specific and have something in mind. We can't do everything!

• 48 posts
    November 11, 2015 8:39 PM EST
    I think you should have a monthly poll where people can vote for the game stream.
    • 622 posts
    November 11, 2015 8:41 PM EST

Fallout 4 build playthroughs would be an awesome idea. Myself and Bryn are working on one together and I for one would love to showcase what we're doing!

• 411 posts
    November 11, 2015 8:41 PM EST

Daggerfall Redguard and Morrowind along the Classic Fallouts would be Ideal

• 411 posts
    November 11, 2015 8:55 PM EST

I have another idea. How about Archiving the Streams?

• 557 posts
    November 11, 2015 9:05 PM EST

That's something I thought about too! I definitely think we could find someone to stream builds.

• 557 posts
    November 11, 2015 9:05 PM EST

Absolutely, but we still need ideas to fill the poll with 

• 622 posts
    November 11, 2015 9:09 PM EST

You said you can stream on PS4, yes? I would be willing to do so 

• 179 posts
    November 11, 2015 11:37 PM EST

Stream playthroughs of all my builds. 

• 1467 posts
    November 12, 2015 12:08 AM EST

Hmm. I think the main games to focus on would be Fallout 4, Skyrim, Fallout 3 and Oblivion/Morrowind. IF we were to focus on more than that it'd be impossible for anyone to keep up, focusing on any Elder Scrolls or Fallout game before the 3rd in the series would be a bad idea, especially in regards to ES, not many people have played Daggerfall/Arena and nobody has really shown any interest in producing content for those games.st

I think one idea (which I'll shamelessly steal from my EC discussion on the matter) would be to set up sub-channels (if Twitch allows us to), we could have Tamriel Vault-Skyrim, Tamriel Vault-Fallout 4, and so on. That'd make sorting streams alot easier, and make it easier for people to pick which ones they'll watch.

I also want to stress the idea of posting them on site, possibly as Discussions rather than videos. That way more people can experience them, and can watch the entire stream whenever they want. 

• 48 posts
    November 12, 2015 12:18 AM EST
    Maybe play some popular fallout and skyrim builds. Also you could stream quest mods for fallout and skyrim here's are some quest mods To stream. Wyrmstooth, gray cowl of nocturnal, helgen reborn, moonpath into elsweyr, falskaar, dwemertech magic of the dwarves, the forgotten city, The wheels of lull, moon and star, Spectraverse magic of the Magna-Ge, Undeath, the fight against the thalmor series, agent of righteous might, and for fallout quest mods, new Vegas bounties 1,2,3 For the enclave, Deimos, Saxxons quest collection, The Inheritance, Project Brazil part 1 and 2, The frontier, Boom to the moon, the Rockwell pursuit, Coito ergo sum, beyond Boulder dome, Area 51, War never change, Tales from the burning sands,Dog City Denver, Badlands, New Vegas trade center. This should be enough quest mods.
    • 622 posts
    November 12, 2015 1:19 AM EST

We're streaming just not on PC but from PS4/Xbone as well. Vanilla content would be better, IMO

• 557 posts
    November 12, 2015 2:11 AM EST

We can have "Verified Streamers" who can log into the account and stream on our behalf (it's actually a function of Twitch already). If we have people who can stream once per week (one person every day) then we'd have a constant flow of new content both here and on the channel! 

• 411 posts
    November 12, 2015 2:14 AM EST
    If possible i would like to volenteer myself i have been working on my Video personality lately for the videos i am gonna start recording soon for youtube.
    • 1217 posts
    November 12, 2015 2:30 AM EST
    I think it would be best served by build playthroughs, ideally of Skyrim and Fallout 4, but occasionally from the classics groups as well, if possible. We've also got ESO builds to choose from.
    • 1467 posts
    November 12, 2015 4:43 AM EST

That would work, but it'd still leave people more or less guessing. Ah well, yeah it'd definetly work. 

I'd consider signing up for myself but I won't be able to actually do it for a fair while (unless I stream through my PC, which might not work too well), mostly because I don't have a headset. But once I do (so Christmas or so, maybe I could play Fallout 3 on PC actually. You can stream through Steam right?) I'll definetly participate, with both Fallout 4 and a General Gaming Stream, if that was something to consider (as Host of General Gaming, I formally vote fuck yes ).

• 557 posts
    November 12, 2015 8:48 AM EST

I don't think a General Gaming stream would be a bad idea. My current ideas for streams are as follows:

1. Fallout 4 playthroughs 
    2. Build spotlights
    3. General Gaming
    4. Mod spotlights - now that console mods exist this will be a bigger draw
    5. Tips & Tricks spotlights
    • 1467 posts
    November 12, 2015 9:13 AM EST

That sounds like a good list, but I'd use two days for Fallout 4 Playthroughs (assuming we can get two people to do it) and then use the last day for either a Skyrim Playthrough, or Roleplaying Content (I think having a Roleplaying Stream for factions could be interesting...though it'd be difficult to have 1 day for all of them)

• 557 posts
    November 12, 2015 10:44 AM EST

Realistically we can have three Fallout 4 streams. One for general playthroughs (what I'm doing now), one for faction roleplays, and one for build spotlights.

• 641 posts
    November 12, 2015 11:17 AM EST

I would like to see some ESO stuff, maybe a Quick Look of the upcoming Orsinium expansion?