Forums » General Gaming

A Survey for Saryn's Tech. Writing course.

• 338 posts
    November 11, 2015 11:57 AM EST

Hey guys.

I know you're all extremely busy with Fallout 4, but I was hoping you could take a second to fill out this survey for a class of mine.

I am supposed to be surveying the "general gaming community" and the members here are at least a subset of that.

The survey is about EA and the community's perceptions of the company.

Survey Link: EA Survey

If you take the time to fill it out, thank you.

-Saryn

• 48 posts
    November 11, 2015 2:46 PM EST
    I filled it out.
    • 338 posts
    November 12, 2015 4:50 PM EST

Thank you.

• 1467 posts
    November 12, 2015 6:53 PM EST

Interesting survey, I filled it out, though the amounts of crap I give about EA are kind of low. Hope this helps with your class Saryn.

• Tim
    • 92 posts
    November 15, 2015 8:42 PM EST

Well, sorry Saryn, I would fill it out but I know pretty much nothing about EA. I opened it up, read the list of games, and realized that I haven't played any of them.......heh.

• 338 posts
    November 16, 2015 12:02 PM EST
    No problem. Thanks for taking the time to read it.
    • 13 posts
    November 16, 2015 7:19 PM EST

Nice survey, I have filled it out and submitted it. May I ask what this is for in your class?

• 338 posts
    November 17, 2015 1:51 PM EST

We had/have to find a problem in the real world, and then gather information about it, and finally write a report to someone containing what we think should be done to change it. We chose the gaming community's general dissatisfaction with EA. 

Your responses will be compiled and be our proof that such a problem does (or doesn't, depending on the survey) exist.