Forums » Elder Scrolls

Fallout 4 Pip-Boy Edition: Step-By-Step Unboxing

• 557 posts
    November 10, 2015 5:09 PM EST

Hello all, it's The Overseer here with yet another Fallout 4 article! 

As you all know Fallout 4 released earlier today in North America. In the short amount of time that it's been out many of us have logged in quite a few hours (myself included) and there are currently no signs that that will be stopping! We've already had numerous screenshots, articles, and gameplay videos posted here on TamrielVault (including our very own livestream!), and now it's time for me to add one more to the fray! 

About 35 minutes ago I had to stop playing Fallout 4 for a few minutes because someone rudely knoocked on my door. After scolding the man and taking the things that he wad been carrying it dawned on me: he brought me my Pip-Boy! I eagerly ran inside and began opening up the boxes, but I made sure to take photo for you all to see! 

1. The Boxes (before I tore into them like a rabid ape)
    2. The contents of said boxes
    3. I see you peeking out of that box....you can't hide from me....
    4. Because presentation really does matter...
    5. Ready to wander the Wastes! - I was actually very surprised with the quality of the Pip-Boy. I expected it to be cheaply made, but it was actually rather comfortable to wear! Now if only I can figure out how to manage my inventory.....
    6. The complete haul - the Fallout 4 Pip-Boy Edition and my Fallout 4 ULTIMATE Vault Dweller's Survival Guide. Overall I was very impressed with everything, Bethesda certainly didn't disappoint! 
    • 29 posts
    November 10, 2015 5:45 PM EST

Soooooo jealous!

• 641 posts
    November 10, 2015 7:20 PM EST

All the jealousy ALL OF IT 

• 411 posts
    November 10, 2015 7:21 PM EST
    You could of recorded it all powerfull todd!
    • 1467 posts
    November 10, 2015 10:34 PM EST

Hey Todd. If I let you host the Forums, will you give me your Pipboy Edition. Seems like a pretty good deal to me.