Forums » Elder Scrolls

Gaming Dreams and Daedric Schemes

• November 8, 2015 1:33 AM EST

This is a two-parter. :P

So I just got up from having two dreams. One dream was about Baldr facing off against a powerful final boss. He got her to the critical health when she decided to fall back and unleash a massive force that would've thrown him back had he not activated Dragon Aspect (for some odd reason). He then began jumping forward, using his Stalhrim Battleaxe to claw his way closer to her and continue to wail hits as she backed away. The music in my head was badass, but sadly I can't remember it. I was the most amazing final boss battle I've ever dreamed of. So I ask you all: Have you ever had a dream about a video game you've played or seen played?

Speaking of Baldr, as for the second part of this two-part discussion, I've returned to Skyrim, and once I have General Tullius' head on a spike and Alduin's bones adorn my home I can get back to my work as the grandmaster of the Daedric Templars. My next order of work (aside from making Trials for the Agents) would be creating a build for each of the Champions of the Daedric Princes. I've got rough ideas about how I want to go about each one (save for Mephala), but I cannot decide who to start with. So what Champion would you like to see me start with first?

• 1441 posts
    November 8, 2015 1:35 AM EST

A few nights ago, I dreamed I was playing Fallout 4. I had the trailer's Laser Musket in hand, and it was in first person. I was seeing the sights, exploring the Boston Wasteland. I woke up just as I fired a hot beam into a Super Mutant's face.

• November 8, 2015 1:38 AM EST

LOL That's gotta be fun.

....Maaaan all this Fallout hype. :|

• 411 posts
    November 8, 2015 1:54 AM EST

I had a Dream last night where i was Molag bal doing his Rape things. And when i woke up i thought i was in Morrowind.

I don't know why i dreamed that but i did.

• 1441 posts
    November 8, 2015 2:06 AM EST

Yup, it was awesome...then I woke up. Why do I always wake up early during awesome dreams?

• 122 posts
    November 8, 2015 2:12 AM EST
    How much of a game do you need to play to dream of it? My dreams are always related to my real life. Social troubles, grades, the works. The only game-related dream I have was me watching me play Skyrim with my non-existent GF.

There's a series of Daedric Champion builds, I believe. Might wanna have a look for inspiration. Me, I'd like to see a Champion of Azura.
  • November 8, 2015 2:20 AM EST

If you're talking about the one Character Build with almost all the Daedric Champions in it, I've seen it before. These, however, will be separate builds that expand on it a bit more, is my goal. :P

• 177 posts
    November 8, 2015 2:26 AM EST

Weeeeeell I sometimes dream about games, but I usually dream of other, more random stuff! Like MLP...now that I think about it I dream about MLP alot...oh well! Anyways, a few nights ago I dreamed I was in Fallout 3, as an Enclave solider. I was with the rest of my unit and apparently we had to kill some raiders or something (Can't remember specifically why). But I remember being dropped off in the middle of a camp via vertibird and No Russian style gunning down raiders with laser weapons! It waaaaaas pretty enjoyable, I will say that! 

• November 8, 2015 2:28 AM EST

Meth must be one hellova drug. XD

Also you've still got your trial to complete.

• 177 posts
    November 8, 2015 2:35 AM EST

Oh yeah, I am super duper sorry about the trial! I forgot to mention it, but I only have Skyrim on Xbox and recently my Xbox has become kinda...fried. I can't really turn it on...or use it at all...but I am looking for a solution! I will try to complete it as soon as possible! 

• November 8, 2015 2:39 AM EST

No problem. Hope you get a new one.

Or I hope XBONE gets backwards Compatibility for Skyrim. :D

• 177 posts
    November 8, 2015 3:05 AM EST

And yes...it is indeed one hell of a drug.

• 1441 posts
    November 8, 2015 3:16 AM EST

I once had a dream I was in Equestria, I was watching anime with Fluttershy and Pinkie, or maybe it was Rainbow

• 177 posts
    November 8, 2015 3:20 AM EST

I would totally peg Rainbow as an anime fan! Sounds like an interesting dream, I had a similar one a while back. I was arguing with Fluttershy over the ethics of killing zombies in The Walking Dead for about 10 minutes. It was...interesting to say the least! 

• 1441 posts
    November 8, 2015 3:32 AM EST

Heh. 

• 122 posts
    November 8, 2015 3:55 AM EST
    Builds for each of the Princes? Have fun and good luck. I can barely make one.