Forums » Fallout

Your feelings about Fallout 4

• 277 posts
    November 4, 2015 3:25 AM EST

Give it up mate, we're artists and you don't get to understand us. 

• 649 posts
    November 4, 2015 3:30 AM EST

The Order of the Left Testicle of Zeus sounds like really cool build, mate

Well, it might be some disorder, but the same thing you could say about writers. That they want other people to read what they write. Only few people write only for themselves.

And let´s be honest, I never was interested in building until I stumbled on this site and I myself think that the purpose of sharing your builds is great way how to discuss what character you´re playing in Singleplayer game.

In MMO people discuss their builds all the time, everywhere. This site gave us the option to show our characters, we consider to be fun to play, to other people.

• 649 posts
    November 4, 2015 3:32 AM EST

Well, we could say "Their power to avoid you completely is given freely to all."

• 277 posts
    November 4, 2015 3:32 AM EST

After watching the trailer I'm curious and a bit excited about the game. I finished Fallout 3 many years ago and started New Vegas too, but the franchise didn't get too me. It's because of the setting and the timeline. I love games that take place in ancient and mythological times when magic is fact. Fallout is too real for me. That said, I intend on playing the shit out of it: complete every quest, explore every area. 

• 288 posts
    November 4, 2015 3:40 AM EST

A true artist would create his own fantasy world and not pay homage to Bethesda's ES world.

Here, we're talking about fanboyism and need to be recongnized. The first is a form of psychological and mental slavery - a need to worship something bigger than yourself. The second is a symptom for insecurity.

• 288 posts
    November 4, 2015 3:42 AM EST

You could, but it would make no sense

• 277 posts
    November 4, 2015 3:45 AM EST

You have a very twisted and sad way of seeing things. I feel sorry for you. 

• 649 posts
    November 4, 2015 3:46 AM EST

I feel you, brother. The only difference is that I am "used to" fantasy, so playing Fallout is both weird and interesting for me at the same time.

Not sure if I´ll do every quest and explore every area right away, but in a year or so, probably yes. Depends if it swallows me the same way as Skyrim or Witcher.

• 288 posts
    November 4, 2015 3:47 AM EST

The school of life teaches us that cynicism is more often correct than it is wrong, which makes it the better bet.

• 277 posts
    November 4, 2015 3:53 AM EST

Cynicism is for cowards. But that's just my opinion and I won't continue this debate.

• 1913 posts
    November 4, 2015 3:55 AM EST

A true artist would create his own fantasy world and not pay homage to Bethesda's ES world.

A true artist actually would just steal the original content and make it their own. One of the universal laws of art is "If you can steal it, do it in a way to make it look like it's your own."

• 1913 posts
    November 4, 2015 3:57 AM EST

Yes... the game where you can shoot someone in the chest with a 9mm round and all his limbs turn into red mist and meat chunks and you see hundreds of clones of a Gary.... Too real...

• 649 posts
    November 4, 2015 3:59 AM EST

I think that Noodles was trying to say that it´s too much similar to our world. I guess. In a twisted way.

• 277 posts
    November 4, 2015 3:59 AM EST

Man, I remember in Fallout 3 when I first exited the vault where I was held captive. I climbed a cliff and gazed upon the land. It felt like the world had infinite possibilities. I hope I get the same feeling now and I hope it lasts this time! 

• 649 posts
    November 4, 2015 4:04 AM EST

Actually, my most captive moments from Fallout 3 was the Vault 101. When you´re growing up there and when you return there.

Though seeing that destroyed village right out of the Vault with that rocket building or whatever it was and Nuka-Cola vending machine was really great. At that time I had no idea about the world and lore and you should see me when I was killed by exploding car. I was like: "Why it explodes so much?" After that I started digging deep into the lore, finding out that the cars ran on atomic power and other weird shit.

• 288 posts
    November 4, 2015 4:14 AM EST

The "" usually means that I'm joking.

Just a clarification, because somehow I feel some didn't get it.

• 277 posts
    November 4, 2015 4:21 AM EST

Yeah, a post apocalyptic world is closer to reality than a world filled with all kinds of magical stuff. I'm pretty sure there are guns out there that can scatter a human's body parts like bowling skittles. 

• 641 posts
    November 4, 2015 5:26 PM EST

Excited but still worried about voiced protag ruining my RP

• 1441 posts
    November 4, 2015 5:31 PM EST

Like a minigun

• 33 posts
    November 7, 2015 2:13 AM EST

I am Really Really Happy its coming out soon. I Love the Fallout Games in Fact Fallout 3 is my Favorite shooting games Fallout 4 Looks great and still has the Deathclaws YAY :) it Looks like classic Fallout but I can't wait and they still bring back a new dogmeat which is my Favorite Follower I hope their will be old ones. But anyways I am really happy its coming out soon.

• 649 posts
    November 7, 2015 3:04 AM EST

Wow, you´re really excited. 

So you´re getting it right the moment it comes out? Or on x-mas, as I have noticed many people said they will be getting the game on x-mas.

• 1 posts
    November 13, 2015 1:44 PM EST

So, what do you think now?  Did the B team write this game or the Skyrim team?