Forums » The Lounge

Twas The Night Before Halloween....

• 641 posts
    October 30, 2015 11:48 AM EDT

and all through the house, All the creatures were stirring, except for the mouse. The monsters had gathered to plan and prepare, For the trick-or-treaters who soon would be there!

All Hallows Eve has descended on us once again! What are your plans for halloween this year? Are you guising or going to a costume party or just watching a few horror movies?

What are you doing this halloween?

• 404 posts
    October 30, 2015 11:55 AM EDT
    Playing some Tf2, might watch some movies on Netflix.
    • 641 posts
    October 30, 2015 12:33 PM EDT

Watching anything scary?

• 411 posts
    October 30, 2015 12:55 PM EDT
    I made a hold guard costume. I'm gonna walk around town telling people how I took an arrow in the knee and whatnot. Speaking of knee arrows I made one for the costume.
    • 641 posts
    October 30, 2015 12:59 PM EDT

Should have made a Ordinator costume so you could call everyone nwah scum 

• 411 posts
    October 30, 2015 1:05 PM EDT
    I am not finished with that one yet.
    Yes I am making a Ordinator costume.
    • 1441 posts
    October 30, 2015 1:25 PM EDT

I'm dressed as a Steampunk Pokemon Trainer at my school. When tomorrow night comes, I'm gonna be sitting on the doorstep, handing out candy to kids

• 411 posts
    October 30, 2015 2:07 PM EDT
    I'm gonna be sitting on the doorstep. Eating candy
    • 404 posts
    October 30, 2015 2:33 PM EDT

don't know.

• 207 posts
    October 30, 2015 2:38 PM EDT

I'm going to done my hockeymask, my old trenchcoat and my axe and going to scare the shit out of people...

Nah, probably just watching some movies.

• 641 posts
    October 30, 2015 3:41 PM EDT

Any movies in particular?

• 1595 posts
    October 30, 2015 5:20 PM EDT

Awesome picture mate.

I was hoping my Gwent monster deck would arrive so I could have a Halloween game of Gwent. I guess that plan is, ahem, off the cards.

• 457 posts
    October 30, 2015 7:06 PM EDT

We decked the back of the family van to look like Oogey Boogey from The Nightmare Before Christmas for the school trunk-or-treat--it turned out pretty good. The Missus was Sally, and I was Jack. The 4 month old will be Zero, and we have the three Boogey's Boys. My oldest girl wants to dress like the girl from The Ring or possible The Grudge and crawl out at trick-or-treaters. Got another daughter that's going as a viking, a son that wants to be the Grim Reaper, and another that's going as a pirate.

As always, I will be sticking around to pass out candy to the little ghouls, goblins, and spidermans that come nosing around.

• 641 posts
    October 31, 2015 11:50 AM EDT

That's awesome!

• 641 posts
    November 1, 2015 9:41 AM EST

Well I ended up going to the Samhain Fire Festival in Edinburgh which was fun.

• 6 posts
    October 25, 2019 5:25 AM EDT

I know this thread is old, but I wanna continue it again to share my opinion, I always celebrate Halloween with my family and friends, because its a great way to spend a beautiful day with our family. I always decorate my house, buy dresses related to the theme. I mostly prefer to buy all Halloween stuff from The Halloween Spot promo code, because of quality stuff available at a low price. But this year I am confused about a theme, after deciding theme will start shopping. I will share my pics of Halloween soon.