Forums » Elder Scrolls

What kind of Daedric Hell do you prefer? Molag Bal or Mehrunes D

• 224 posts
    October 27, 2015 3:26 AM EDT

I like Daedras because are immortals, the two Daedric realms I like most are the ones which looks like hell, not because they are evil, but for the "immoral sins" what are allowed on their realms also I like them because I think they want a new kind of universe or realm and they want to his realms work with their rules, but mostly of all to have control.
    If you think about Aurbis what is the whole Universe which contains Mundus, Oblivion, The Void and Aeterious, in the first times there was the Void, then Padomay and Anu, they made Mundus, Oblivion and Aeterious.

Mehrunes Dagon:                                                                                            Molag Bal:

-The Prince of destruction                                                                              -The Prince of domination
    -Violent upheaval                                                                                            -Spiritual enslavement 
    -Energy                                                                                                              -Seeks to ensnare souls within his -Mortal ambition                                                                                                domain

Mehrunes Dagon

"When I will walk the earth again, the Faithful among you shall receive your reward: to be set above all other mortals forever. As for the rest: the weak shall be winnowed: the timid shall be cast down: the mighty shall tremble at my feet and pray for pardon."―Mehrunes Dagon

Molag Bal
    "Yes. It's an altar. Men would come and sacrifice the wretched in my name. The weak would be punished by the strong."
    ―Molag Bal

About Realms:
    Deadlands                                                                                                                 Coldharbour

The Deadlands are an inhospitable place of lava and molten rock, pocked with islands and immense spike towers. The sky perpetually storms,
    the natural astrology of the Deadlands perpetually
    burning red, casting dark shadows
    over the entire realm.                                                                    Coldharbour have the ground                                                                                                                                       nothing more than sludge; the sky                                                                                                                                 constantly burns, and yet the                                                                                                                                          air is beyond freezing,

I like Deadlands because looks like the hell fire, where all is allowed and brutality is a "value", I like the "philosophy" of the most stronger
    But Coldharbour is the opposite, but also there is a way to be, I can say their "philosophy" is the control

A thing I like about Mehrunes Dagon is Dremoras and demonic daedras, also I like about Molag bal the control and it can be link with undeads, such as Mannimarco, in Elder Scrolls Online Mannimarco is his main Agent on Tamriel

Would be nice to have a Daedric realm with a mix Between Deadlands and Coldharbour, and I think a mix of that should be a necro-demonic realm, the only necromantic realm I know is Soul Cairn, which a description is: "When a soul is trapped in a Black soul gem and its energy used to power an enchantment, the remnant the soul itself is sent to the Soul Cairn. It is a place devoid of life, the only beings that exist there are souls, undead and the rulers of the realm, the Ideal Masters
    Souls are sent to the Soul Cairn by necromancers who wish to summon these undead, but in order to do so they must travel to the realm in person to finalize the deal with the Ideal Masters. They are often tricked, and many become trapped as harvested souls". And is not known too much about that "Ideal Masters"

So about the question:
    What kind of Daedric Hell do you prefer? Molag Bal or Mehrunes Dagon or maybe other?

For me I prefer Mehrunes Dagon for brutality and power, but for control I prefer Molag bal

What kind of Daedric do you prefer? feel free to comment, I like to post here on the blog and know about others thoughts

This post gives me the idea about I would like to exist a Necro-Demonic realm in the planes of Oblivion, with a deity environment and creatures, the only way to comes to my mind it is write a about it, I will start doing a blog post, then would be nice to make a book story, that will be interesting, I will post it in my blog 

Cheers

• 113 posts
    October 27, 2015 3:47 AM EDT

Molag Bal

• 27 posts
    October 27, 2015 3:58 AM EDT

Dagons because its almost as hot as my mix tapes

• 33 posts
    October 27, 2015 6:09 AM EDT

I like the hunting grounds because when I die I can hunt forever and make a new pack.

• 367 posts
    October 27, 2015 9:27 AM EDT

I am bound to the Hunting Grounds just as much as the Hunting Grounds are bound to me...

The Hunting grounds is my destiny.

For it's there that my mate's spirit wolf calls out to me.

Join me, my mate... Warm me when I lay... 

But the Blood Moon rises... And I seek out my prey.

I howl to her spirit... One day.. One day...

• October 27, 2015 10:55 AM EDT

I'll pick torture over rape any day. Sign me up for Mehrunes!

• 122 posts
    October 27, 2015 11:36 AM EDT
    Coldharbour looks...cold. And cold beats hot in my book every day of the year. Molagland, here I come. But given other choices, I am ALL for Sanguine's realm. Parties and wine as far as the eye can see? Yes, please.
    • 224 posts
    October 27, 2015 1:17 PM EDT

• 224 posts
    October 27, 2015 1:20 PM EDT

Oh true, Sanguines's realm I forgot it, I think that is the third element in a realm I want to be part of Necro-Demonic realm of Oblivion, thanks!

• 224 posts
    October 27, 2015 1:38 PM EDT

• 1441 posts
    October 27, 2015 1:44 PM EDT

As long as Molg doesn't bang dudes, I'll pick his realm, for the fact is looks less like the traditional Hell, and it has a neat look to it

• 404 posts
    October 27, 2015 1:54 PM EDT

same here.

• 224 posts
    October 27, 2015 3:22 PM EDT

Interesting comments, thanks

• 224 posts
    October 27, 2015 3:29 PM EDT

Hircine                     
    I can see are some hunters here, I like werewolf too, or playing as a hunter with bows or crossbows, is really fun, the thing I like most about it is to hunt vampires

• 5 posts
    March 31, 2016 11:35 AM EDT

I like the Deadlands, as it has so many nostalgic memories and overall just looks epic.

• 558 posts
    March 31, 2016 7:14 PM EDT
    Well I recently heard this Nirvana song called "Rape Me". It makes a compelling case...
    I vote Molag Bal.