Forums » Elder Scrolls

About Animals and Beasts.

• 1 posts
    October 26, 2015 9:55 AM EDT

Greetings Companions...

I`m new in the group and not sure if this Question / Doubt goes here or in another place, so sorry if I`m wrong.

I´m sorting in the many interesting character building / gameplay pages, amazing work, hope one day I can make a contribution there, but for now I have a sugestion - question:

I can´t find animals companions, named Horses / Dogs / etc, in your characters. There is something magic in a rider avenger / justicier / mage /crusader:  Gandalf and Shadowfax / Tintin and Milú / The Lone Ranger and Silver...  A boy and his dog...

Skyrim no doubt have a lot (well, some) of animal companions, real or summoned, dogs, horses, trolls, machines...  You know this better than I.

Maybe I´m wrong and there is a lot of characters I´m missing here based in riders or dog-owners, if there is any interesting, please let me know...

Thanks and sorry for my bad english.

• 694 posts
    October 26, 2015 1:18 PM EDT

Hi Nessim. Welcome to the Vault! I'm glad to see you're interested in getting started, but I think this question actually belongs over in the Character Building group. There's a thread for Build Recommendations within that group, and I think you'll get a better answer there, so I suggest posting it in that thread.

I'll delete this post in 24 hours, to keep the forums nice and tidy. If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM. 

• 224 posts
    October 27, 2015 12:48 AM EDT

You should check this mod, adds a little wolf pet what grows up as you feed him and train him, is really a good mod 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/39625/?