Forums » Elder Scrolls

What Improvements Would You Make to the Skyrim Environment?

• 26 posts
    October 26, 2015 2:34 AM EDT

Anything; monsters, climate, scenery etc.

Personally, I would love to have more water based monsters. When I go diving for chests I always have a slight concern that something is going to grab me, especially in that spider cave, why is there no water spider lurking? :P

Has anybody played Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers on PS2? Do you remember fighting The Guardian of the West Gate? The tentacleish thing in the water? That kind of thing too!

• 224 posts
    October 27, 2015 12:46 AM EDT

About the environment, I would add tree-houses or more camping sites, or add more shacks in the forests

• 9 posts
    January 12, 2016 5:43 AM EST

I suppose there are many different things they could add to the environment to make it more immersive. For example, more small towns here and there, maybe a fort that is run by a band of good people or a nice mercenary faction. You know, things of that nature.

• 207 posts
    January 12, 2016 4:37 PM EST

The problem with water monsters is, you have nearly no means of killing them.

• 9 posts
    January 18, 2016 4:54 AM EST

Apart from a random barrage of arrows and flames hoping to hit them, unless your melee like me they you have to lead them to land and then smack them with your weapon haha