Forums » Elder Scrolls

What things makes Elder Scrolls or Fallout your #1 game of your

• 224 posts
    October 24, 2015 11:20 PM EDT

Would be nice to know what points or aspects makes you Elder Scrolls or Fallout games will be your #1

What I like about this kind of games are:

-The truly open world and immersive experience

-The truly well made and thinked of every aspect of this universes, I meant Elder scrolls have cosmos, planets, continents, towns, culture, even philosophy, also Fallout have a complex story

-The role playing experience, to have to take decisions, I really like that, and choose carefully, everything have consequences 

-The mod community, I dont know other kind of games you can add a ton of mods and make your owns, this makes this games a never ending story what I like it a lot, I dont need other games, its just enough with all the mods

If a game have this features will be immediately on my #1 list of games

Salute!

• 411 posts
    October 24, 2015 11:23 PM EDT

3 reasons why TES is my favorite

1 i like the Lore

2 I like the Gameplay

3 I was playing since i was 3

• October 24, 2015 11:25 PM EDT

I'm just gonna mention one because it really is the most important, replay-ability

Skyrim is the only game I can say for sure I've played for more than 1000 hours, I think PC + PS3 = 2000 by now and I'm STILL not sick of it. And unlike some people I never go mod crazy, I just use mods that improve the gameplay for the most part. Not those ridiculously long quests like "Become High King" or mod it to the point where it's a different game. Although Requiem alone makes it feel more like Dark Souls than Elder Scrolls. 

• 1217 posts
    October 24, 2015 11:28 PM EDT
    Fallout earns the top spot for 1) its lore; it's easy to sink into, and strikes close to home. 2)It's characters; there are too many fun and engaging characters to count. 3)The setting is fantastically portrayed.
    • 33 posts
    October 26, 2015 1:33 PM EDT

The reason why I like the Elder Scrolls games is because I like the open world in fact Skyrim is my favorite game the combat is awesome The story is amazing and you can do what ever you want also you can choose Races plus I like things like the Elder scrolls.

• 224 posts
    October 27, 2015 12:43 AM EDT

I agree with you replay-ability is an important point

• 224 posts
    October 27, 2015 12:43 AM EDT

Nice to hear your thinks