Forums » The Lounge

Questions about your taste in animes and whatnot

• 411 posts
    October 21, 2015 4:56 PM EDT

This is just a General chat for all the Anime Fans out there on the Vault about anime! 

Whats your top 3 favorite?

What Genre do you like best?

What are you watching now

I will List mine now

My Top 3 include Death note Himouto Umaru Chan and Boku no pico Detroit metal city.

My favorite Genre is Hentai Psychological 

And what i am Current watching is called Shimoneta: A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn't Exist. Its a very long title

So whats yours? im bored.

• 1441 posts
    October 21, 2015 5:06 PM EDT

Some of my top 3 are JoJo's Bizzare Adventure, Le Chevalier D'eon, Angel Beats, I doný have a favorite genre, and Iḿ currently rewatching Rurouni Kenshin, and watching Arslan Senki

• 411 posts
    October 21, 2015 5:08 PM EDT

You reminded me Jojos Bizarre Adventure exists gonna have to Re watch it

• 1441 posts
    October 21, 2015 5:14 PM EDT

Yeah, they've dubbed Phantom Blood and Battle Tendency on KissAnime

• 411 posts
    October 21, 2015 6:03 PM EDT
    I watch sub
    • 122 posts
    October 21, 2015 6:12 PM EDT
    Since we seem to be strictly referring to anime, here are my top three in ascending order: Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, Stardust Crusaders (JJBA) and Samurai Champloo.

Genres I like include action, historical and slice-of-life. All the better if there's no ecchi whatsoever.

Currently, I be watching...nothing really. Too focused on other things.
    • 1441 posts
    October 21, 2015 6:16 PM EDT

YEAH! Stardust Crusaders!

ZA WARUDO! TOKI YO TOMARE! 

• 1441 posts
    October 21, 2015 6:37 PM EDT

Another favorite of mine is RWBY

• 627 posts
    October 21, 2015 6:42 PM EDT

Is that really an anime? Don't get me wrong I love the show, in fact I have one of the Ruby Rose figures sitting on my desk, I've just never considered it an anime.

Can't wait for volume 3 just 4ish more days 

• 1441 posts
    October 21, 2015 6:46 PM EDT

Wait, they have figures?!

Anyway, its on Crunchyroll and Kissanime, so....It's western anime? Like Panty and Stocking, or HiHi Puffy Ami Yumi

• 627 posts
    October 21, 2015 6:53 PM EDT

Yeah they do, you can find them on Roosterteeth.com in the store. There's two sets the first one is of team RWBY and the second is team JNPR there's also one of Ruby that's about 250 AUD (not sure of the American price) and it's poseable.

I looked it up and apparently it is 

• 1441 posts
    October 21, 2015 6:57 PM EDT

Wow, too bad I'm saving some of my upcoming money for Fallout 4

• 411 posts
    October 21, 2015 7:00 PM EDT
    Preorder it. I am getting the pipboy edition
    • 627 posts
    • 72 posts
    October 21, 2015 7:33 PM EDT

The only way to watch it, at least for you non-Japanese scrubs. 

• 411 posts
    October 21, 2015 7:35 PM EDT
    Indeed
    • 1441 posts
    October 21, 2015 7:38 PM EDT

I grew up on dub (Though I dislike 4Kids dubs), there are some good dubs, like DBZ, for instance

• 1441 posts
    October 21, 2015 7:38 PM EDT

I ain't got the money for Pipboy, and its sold out. Ah'll make mah own Pipboy

• October 21, 2015 9:16 PM EDT

I could talk about anime all day but I have essays to write, I've completed 337 animes according to MyAnimeList and my favorite of all time is School Days but I really loved Sword Art Online and Kokoro Connect. Oh and Oreigaru

• 411 posts
    October 21, 2015 9:19 PM EDT
    I only liked school days cause it has a nice boat
    • 1 posts
    October 21, 2015 9:44 PM EDT

The only anime I could ever really get into was Sword Art Online, and I loved it!

• 177 posts
    October 21, 2015 11:00 PM EDT

Hmmmmmm, I don't watch TOO much anime..but I have dabbled! I personaly like Death Note, Dead Man's Wonderland and Another! As for my favorite genre..well..does "murder" or "bloody" count? Because if so it's that! At the moment I am watching nothing, but when I find the time I wanna' watch Full Metal Alchemist! 

• 41 posts
    October 22, 2015 12:40 AM EDT
    Top 3, in ascending order: Kaiji, Death Parade, and Bokurano.

Honorable Mention: Death Note

Genre is... hrm. I suppose they all fall under "psychological". The thing my top 3 share is that they are all (to varying degrees) simultaneously dark/depressing and optimistic/uplifting at the same time.

Not watching anything currently, but I recently finished Braves of the Six Flowers and enjoyed it.
    • 27 posts
    October 22, 2015 2:52 AM EDT

Berserk (the manga is way better though) Braves of the six flowers and Blast of Tempest are my favs and a honorable mention to Senyu for being one of the funniest shows I've seen

Don't have a favorite genre just as long it isn't any that high school, harem or fan service stuff

Currently watching one punch man and Dragonball super

• 33 posts
    October 22, 2015 12:36 PM EDT

Top 3: Highschool DXD, fairy tail, Future diary

Genre that I like: Horror,comedy,action,Harem,ecchi