Forums » Elder Scrolls

Mysteries You Never Want Solved?

• 641 posts
    October 21, 2015 3:25 PM EDT

Elder Scrolls lore has a lot of unsolved mysteries.

Are the Akaviri snakes, men or both?

Is Trinimac really Malacath?

Are ALMSIVI actually dead?

What happened to the Dwemer?

There are theories, opinions and points of view on these questions and others like them but no real definitive answers and to be honest I kind of like it that way. The unknown  and unknowable adds to the universe in my opinion and to just get a straight up "yes or no" answer would, in my opinion, make it boring. So what Elder Scrolls mysteries would you like to remain a secret?    

• 1441 posts
    October 21, 2015 3:31 PM EDT

Well, only the Tsacei, a race on Akavir are said to be snake like. As for the ALMSIVI, from Morrowind, we at least know Sotha Sil, and likely Almalexia are dead. Vivec could be around still, maybe he is dead, maybe he just up and left one day. Still I would like to see the Dwemer return, maybe as a main threat.

• 404 posts
    October 21, 2015 3:32 PM EDT
    I remember a mod that said the Dwemer ended up in their own plain of Oblivion, by becoming something like gods. I remember hearing about the Trials of Vivec after the Events of Morrowind.
    • 1441 posts
    October 21, 2015 3:33 PM EDT

I remember a mod where they were on Secunda I believe, and wanted to invade Nirn, Secrets of the Dwemer, good mod

• 404 posts
    October 21, 2015 3:35 PM EDT
    That's it, that's the mod. I also liked the mod "Moon and Star" and it's Morrowind influence.
    • 404 posts
    October 21, 2015 3:37 PM EDT
    Maybe the Dwemer comeback as Cyborgs, since they have the technology.
    • 1217 posts
    October 21, 2015 3:42 PM EDT
    I do want to know the answer to the first and last ones. I like the mystery surrounding the Ideal Masters.
    • 1441 posts
    October 21, 2015 3:51 PM EDT

That was a good one. Magic of the Magna'Ge was also pretty good

• 1441 posts
    October 21, 2015 3:52 PM EDT

Then there's a vast war, where the other Mer and Men have to uncomfortably band together to fight off these technology advanced Mer.

• 641 posts
    October 21, 2015 3:54 PM EDT

Well like I said, plenty of opinions but no real answers. 

• 404 posts
    October 21, 2015 4:12 PM EDT
    Them and the soul gaurdions from Soul Cairn.