Forums » Elder Scrolls

Least Favourite God In Elder Scrolls

• October 8, 2015 11:47 PM EDT

any and every aedra ceated, minus shor. Only because of Sovungarde. Daedras are better than aedras especially Sheogorath. Cheese!

• 6 posts
    October 9, 2015 2:31 AM EDT

Chesse and cabbage for evveryone!!!

• 1441 posts
    October 9, 2015 1:33 PM EDT

Also, Narg, all Christainity worships the same God

• October 9, 2015 4:48 PM EDT

The Iliac Bay does not forgive. The Iliac Bay does not forget.

• October 9, 2015 5:06 PM EDT

Despite what happened, did Tiber make it a better place to live? [...] made it a more desirable period to live in than the era of peace and stability the Red Jewel of Conquest brought?

The Septim Dynasty knew how many emperors and mishaps in its brief three something centuries since Tiber Septim's eighty something years of rule?

The Septim Dynasty did not prevent the civil war in Firsthold, the attacks of the Beautiful, the War of Red Diamond, Camoran's Invasion, the War of Betony, the Warp of the West, and the mess of the Imperial Simulacrum. And Uriel Septim V? Pfft.

The Oblivion Crisis would be an unfair inclusion... not an implicit inclusion. Promise.

• 43 posts
    October 11, 2015 2:47 PM EDT
    Julianos, I hate his guts, and his Altmer pets. I would have Mara as my enemy, because her followers are WAY too persistent.
    • 641 posts
    October 11, 2015 3:19 PM EDT

Altmer pets? Julianos isn't an Elvish god, he's Nordic.

• October 14, 2015 6:23 AM EDT

For Aedra it's Julianos and for Daedra it's Molag Bal.(sack).

Julianos because he's not very interesting for me, I mean, I hardly remember what he does. What, something about intellect, right?

Then there's Molag Bal, who forces you to hit an old man with a rusty mace.

• October 14, 2015 6:23 AM EDT

"Taste the Benevolence of Mara!" And the the follower proceeds to set his enemies on fire. I get what you mean.

• 113 posts
    October 15, 2015 10:52 AM EDT
    Akatosh,He is a jerk who does nothing directly when his sons attack skyrim and gives the dragonborn lots of trouble. Auri-El is Alright though. And Boethiah... The *****
    • 641 posts
    October 15, 2015 11:02 AM EDT

Well none of the Aedra do anything directly beacuse they are essentially dead. 

• October 16, 2015 11:50 AM EDT

Sithis is not a God?

He CREATED LORKHAN. 

Padomay, brother of Anu, the Father of Creation. The Second Primordial Entity of the Void that had a hand in the creation of the 12 Worlds. The God of Gods, the Creator of The Creators. Sithis, Stronger than the Universe. The Defiler. Destructor of the ONE TRUE INFINITE BEING. Father of all Daedra and Aedra, The Creator of the Universe. The Omega, destructor of Alpha.

The Brotherhood has it right: Sithis is the ONE TRUE GOD.

Hail Sithis, Brother.

• October 16, 2015 11:52 AM EDT

Molag Bal is my least favorite (just... disturbing), and I'd be an enemy of Anu, why?

Hail Sithis.

• 113 posts
    October 17, 2015 1:21 AM EDT

:O I thought only Shor was dead

• October 21, 2015 3:36 AM EDT

Aedra or Deadra? I would be more worry about The Stormclocks and The Imperials. 

• 393 posts
    October 21, 2015 7:59 AM EDT

Talos! I hate him so much that I can't bring myself to playing a typical Nord or Stormcloak character...

• 33 posts
    October 21, 2015 10:28 AM EDT

I hate Mara because she is the god of love and I hate that stuff.

• November 1, 2015 4:37 PM EST

Talos. He's not part of the originals, so he's not good enough for my worship. Additionally, his priest in Whiterun, Heimskyr, is annoying.

• 393 posts
    November 2, 2015 3:26 AM EST

I think Heimskr 's just crazy. But what he says is still enough to set you on the path of Talos-hate.

• 1595 posts
    November 2, 2015 2:43 PM EST

There is a huge amount of anti-Talos sentiment around here these days, I'm genuinely curious as to why that is. What has he done to earn such enmity? Are we sure this isn't a case of displacement, that we are not using Talos as a scapegoat?

• 649 posts
    November 2, 2015 3:19 PM EST

It´s easy, Phil. Everyday people don´t see an announcement from Bethesda about TES:6, they´re slowly siding with Thalmor. Step by step, they´re starting to believe that Talos is the incarnation of the Bethesda, the false Divine. 

So, yeah. Here you go. 

• 1595 posts
    November 2, 2015 3:50 PM EST

• 393 posts
    November 3, 2015 4:27 AM EST

A huge amount?.. Where? I've only seen 4 or 5 people saying they don't like Talos... Maybe I've missed something...

As for why... At first I didn't dislike Talos himself but only the concept of worshipping him in general, because, I thought, he's not an Aedra or a Daedra but an emperor, a man, so worshipping him is just crazy.

Then I learned some more about him, I discovered that not only was he a man, but also not quite a good man. So, worshipping a man, who murdered and betrayed all the way to gain power? Maybe it's just my personal quirk, but to me it's crazy and disgusting.

And then I read about all that Lorkhan/Shor incarnate thing... which makes it less crazy but much much more disgusting to me...

However, I'd really like to know why people think worshipping Talos is ok, maybe there actually is some reason to it, that I just missed.

• December 17, 2015 7:02 PM EST

Hail Sithis

• December 17, 2015 7:13 PM EST

they are Aedra to the Dunmer especially Boethia. The gods are not actualy gods but considered ancestor spirits or aedra. those that are not believed as their ancestor are daedra. The dunmer believe that Boethia, Mephala, and Azura are their true ancestor spirits. Even the Tribunal were considered gods and were worshiped by shrines which offered benefits. Talos is considered a god of men and was the ancestor of any nords of their time. by the beliefs of gods and their worship Talos is God of mankind