Forums » Elder Scrolls

The Next Great Skyrim Band

• 700 posts
    October 1, 2015 12:23 AM EDT

I love the effort you put into this.  The concept is believable!  I would particularly look forward to "Mead".  Smack in the middle, a drinking song to lighten the mood.  Well done.  

I'll take a copy, in fact.  Just have the courier bring it, he knows where to find me.  

• 179 posts
    October 1, 2015 12:28 AM EDT

Thanks, I definitely like the idea of throwing a drinking song somewhere in the middle to help very it up.

The courier would deliver you a copy, but the Thalmor got it banned in Skyrim. :P

• 694 posts
    October 1, 2015 12:33 AM EDT
    I think that's spot-on.

Is it weird that I would probably contribute to a Kickstarter if it meant this would actually come to fruition..?
    • 179 posts
    October 1, 2015 12:47 AM EDT

I would too. Apparently there're already a handful of Elder Scrolls metal bands out there, but one more wouldn't hurt. 

• October 1, 2015 3:39 AM EDT

Nords With Attitude:

Rolff Stone-Fist (Ice Stone), Unmid Snow-Shod (MC Snow), Vignar Gray-Mane (Gray), Thongvor Silver-Blood (Easy T), and Heimskr (Dr. Skr)

Genre: Other-wordly Redguard sonnet with a thumping beat and Nord shouting on it

First Single: Fuck the Empire

Ondolemar:

Ondolemar, Ancano, Rulindil, Captain Valmir, Ancarion, Estormo, Elenwen, and Agent Lorcalin.

Genre: Thalmor Rock

First Single: Anti-Talos Superstar

• 203 posts
    October 1, 2015 6:25 AM EDT

Get me a copy, I don't care if the Thalmor banned it, so is the worship of Talos and Shor and I'm still doing that. I'll send my daedric butler get it for me. Just wait for him, he'll appear, eventually.

A bit dissapointed there is no "songs of the return" cover. But damn I'm looking forward to "Mead".

• 203 posts
    October 1, 2015 6:39 AM EDT

Why does the thought of actual VAMPIRIC ORCISH CHEESE OF DESTRUCTIONS!!! horrify me.

Green cheese that drinks your blood and destroys anything in it's wake... *shivers*

I would listen to that band though

• 133 posts
    October 1, 2015 7:24 AM EDT
    +1 +1 +1 +1
    • 179 posts
    October 1, 2015 12:02 PM EDT

The band plans on doing Songs of the Return as a concept album further down the road. 

• 1595 posts
    January 10, 2016 2:21 AM EST

Band Members: Degaine on the banjo and Narfi on the washboard

Genre: Bluegrass

Band Name: Ain't Got No Alms

This duo had one successful single called "Soon like the Moon."

• 127 posts
    January 14, 2016 10:54 AM EST

Heimskr on lead vocals and drums.
    Brother Verulus on vocals and drums.
    Erandur on vocals and drums.
    Logrolf the Willful on vocals drums.

With this set-up ,we have the first Religious A Capella (mostly) Metal group of Tamriel, Voice of the Skies.

Their first single is Unerring!, which was promptly followed with Dominate Me.