Forums » General Gaming

The Next Thing: what do you have on deck?

• T
    • 32 posts
    September 28, 2015 7:57 AM EDT

*give, not show. And your hints are too obvious. :P

I'll be sure to check it out when you upload it,
    he's one of my favorite characters. :)

• 77 posts
    September 28, 2015 9:22 AM EDT

I'm currently working on some Skyrim builds, after that I really should get around to playing Fallout NV.  I bought both FO3 and FNV at the same time but I played the crap out of FO3 and needed a change of pace so went back to Skyrim.  I would really like to play Dark Souls 2, as I absolutely loved the first one, but I need a pause function with my current responsibilities. 

(I never know when I'll need to close an Oblivion Gate that my daughter decided to opened in her diaper!)

• Tom
    • 624 posts
    September 28, 2015 9:52 AM EDT

Current Weekly: D&D campaign, school, work.

To do: Tuning MtG Commander deck, construct homebrew D&D campaing world, finish reading at least five books I've started but haven't finished and read another 19 I've bought but haven't read, play Skyrim at some point, actually write some lore articles.

Looking forward to: Star Wars (Battlefront and Episode VII, but I'm expecting to be disappointed if only to save myself grief), TES:VI, uhm.... I'm sure there's other things?

• 490 posts
    September 28, 2015 6:24 PM EDT

Finished up a FO3 play through and currently in a great New Vegas play through. Fallout build to come after.

I also started a Skyrim play through recently and hoping to post a build for that, too.

Plus just lore/RP for Fallout to get me ready for FO4.

• 127 posts
    September 28, 2015 8:01 PM EDT

Well, I bought Fallout 3 GOTY Edition the other day and am starting to get my head round that.  And I've just now installed SkyRe to add some spice to Skyrim.  And hoping to put together a Skyrim build.

• 177 posts
    September 28, 2015 10:02 PM EDT

Well, I just bought Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War GoT the other day and I have been waiting forever to play that game! I like RTS games a super duper lot but I hardly play them, and I am so excited to get to play one after so long! 

• 1441 posts
    September 28, 2015 10:12 PM EDT
    For the God-Empress of Ponykind!
    • 1217 posts
    September 28, 2015 11:21 PM EDT

Yesssss! Dark Crusade is my jam!

• 457 posts
    September 28, 2015 11:37 PM EDT
    TES VI (provided I can manage to squeeze every ounce of enjoyment out of Skyrim first ;D)
    • 18 posts
    September 29, 2015 12:59 AM EDT
    Has anyone here tried the elder scrolls online ??
    • 1217 posts
    September 29, 2015 1:08 AM EDT
    I know Tae and Curse have. I thought long and hard about it, and resolved to wait for TES VI.
    • 18 posts
    September 29, 2015 1:19 AM EDT
    Ya that's prob good idea as I myself prefer a single player game .
    • 30 posts
    September 29, 2015 7:07 AM EDT

Just finished bioshock 1 & 2 and now replaying bioshock infinite. Started years ago but never finished it cos i'm a wuss and got scared on that level with the plaster splicers. Rather than FO4 i'm more excited about the mods that will came out. Hopefully no more of those paid mod fiasco.

• 100 posts
    September 29, 2015 9:24 AM EDT
    I just beat Metal Gear Solid V bout 2 days ago, so aside from replaying through that lol...

I'd like to continue writing a blog for Tamriel Tales, start playtesting a build, and atill have time for lots of homework. College interferes with my gaming xD
    • 622 posts
    September 29, 2015 6:00 PM EDT

You can play it single-player, just not the group dungeons and such. Worth the money, I say. I usually play with Curse, Henson, Elysium, Teccam and Ben W.

• Mr.
    • 763 posts
    September 29, 2015 7:50 PM EDT

I'm planning my last playthrough of Skyrim before Fallout 4, though I've been delaying it. (And I'll likely delay it for the next four weeks, so there's a chance I won't get to it before FO4). It's a really cool concept, one which I planned to write a story/kind of retelling about, though I'm not sure how much interest people will have on Skyrim after FO hits.

Regardless, if it does get a consistent build, I'll post it. I'm in love with my sketches.

• 694 posts
    September 30, 2015 1:03 AM EDT
    Oo! I really hope you do! I'm intrigued by these sketches.
    • 694 posts
    September 30, 2015 1:07 AM EDT
    I just HATE IT when real life gets in the way. xD In any case I'll be on the lookout for your blog and build!
    • 404 posts
    September 30, 2015 1:09 AM EDT

the games that I have on my Steam account mostly and I do have my PS3 with Netflix.

• 694 posts
    September 30, 2015 1:12 AM EDT
    Yeah, that is definitely NOT a short To Do list. Hope you find time for it all!
    • 694 posts
    September 30, 2015 1:15 AM EDT
    Wow, awesome Curse! That's really cool of you to open up for possible collabs like that. :) Also will keep an eye out for the new builds!
    • 694 posts
    September 30, 2015 1:17 AM EDT
    Which games and what's in the Netflix queue?
    • 404 posts
    September 30, 2015 1:28 AM EDT

Skyrim for one, Killing Floor ( Zombie wave shooter), Nuclear Throne. on Netflix some action shows and some movies I like.

• 18 posts
    September 30, 2015 8:03 AM EDT
    Oh ok I didn't know that Ty
  • September 30, 2015 8:45 AM EDT
    Playing through the Dragon Age series. Just beat 2, but I'm actually gonna play through Origins one more time before playing Inquisition.

I have some books to finish. I also want to play through the Deus Ex series (original and HR), but I'm in no hurry.