Forums » Elder Scrolls

Possession is 9/10ths awesome: pick an ES item to own.

• 39 posts
    September 24, 2015 10:13 PM EDT
    The Dwarven Black Bow of Fate
    • 694 posts
    September 24, 2015 10:22 PM EDT

What would I transport?? I have my heart set on a few things. 

Ahem. 

1. If there's any way I can transport Shadowmere here, that horse is mine. If that won't work I guess I'll take any other horse from Skyrim. Have you seen the way they scale mountains? I'm not a rider, but I'll learn. I could go basically anywhere and that would seriously revolutionize my camping.
    2. Keening because it looks cool AF. 
    3. As far as "common" things go... tbh, I'd really like to have a set of dragon bones. No real reason other than when I have people over I get to show them my dragon bones. Oh, and a fine hat. As you may know, I have an affinity for them. 
    • 411 posts
    September 24, 2015 10:45 PM EDT

does a Gate to Mundus count?

• 627 posts
    September 24, 2015 10:50 PM EDT

I don't think those exist, but there are oblivion gates and if you happened to get the right type than there would be a second one linking to somewhere in tamriel  That is if you can survive the passage through the Deadlands 

• 694 posts
    September 24, 2015 10:56 PM EDT

I was actually hoping someone would say the Aetherial Staff for exactly that reason.  Sweet looking guardians at my beck and call, you say? Gimme. 

• 457 posts
    September 24, 2015 11:22 PM EDT
    Klimmek's supplies pack!

I enjoy hammock camping, and since it is a container from Skyrim, I should be able to scoff at the laws of physics by putting ANYTHING in it (no matter how ridiculously large), and so long as it isn't too heavy I'm good to go.

But most importantly, I would never have to search for a perfect set of trees again... I'd only have to find ONE, then drop the bag EXACTLY where I'd like to hang from--it's glitched to float where it's dropped. Hook up and I'm set ;D

I would also have a ring of Waterbreathing buried in there somewhere, an ebony dagger, one-handed glass axe, and hunter's bow.

And about 150 pounds of flawless sapphires, emeralds, rubies, amethysts, garnets and diamonds. What can I say... I like dem stones xD
    • 133 posts
    September 25, 2015 7:16 AM EDT
    I can just imagine us all meeting up during the apocalypse and being like, "Alright, who's got the Black Star? Pinkie? Good. Who brought weapons? Probs? Alright. Now, last thing...Who brought the soul-trapping enchantment? No one? Crap, we need new admins!
    • 627 posts
    September 25, 2015 7:33 AM EDT

At least the enchantment on Cicero's hat works by itself :D

• 203 posts
    September 25, 2015 9:12 AM EDT

Yeah well, I'll just send him Mini-Sotek then. Baby argonians are so freakishly cute, he will forgive me on the spot.

• 133 posts
    September 25, 2015 12:17 PM EDT

" "

• 133 posts
    September 25, 2015 12:19 PM EDT

You seem to be the only one who remembered that there are flawless diamonds floating around in random places in Nirn.

• 127 posts
    September 28, 2015 8:14 PM EDT

Black Book: Untold Legends.  Hello magical backpack.  Hello second magical backpack.  Hello tradesman who will buy my useless junk.  Hello endless energy.  Not to mention just good old access to another realm entirely, full of knowledge and maybe some spellbooks.  Sounds pretty darned good to me.

• 457 posts
    September 28, 2015 8:30 PM EDT
    I can't help it... that kind of thing leaves an impression on me xD
  • September 28, 2015 10:57 PM EDT

The Eye of Magnus. 

• 168 posts
    September 29, 2015 8:23 PM EDT

The Bloodskal Blade!

I mean come on, a greatsword that fires energy beams? Of course I'd want that in real life.

• 18 posts
    September 30, 2015 9:12 AM EDT
    There's a few things I'd like first would be Aela if I could get her and get the beast blood lol and second id love the dragon scale armor with a dragon bone sword .. And finally I'd love to own a dragon imagine flying around with that haha jus be awesome
    • 26 posts
    September 30, 2015 9:22 AM EDT

As a competitive obstacle racer, I would have to go for the Locket of Saint Jiub as I do an awful lot of running and an awful lot of carrying things whilst running! :P

• 585 posts
    September 30, 2015 10:35 AM EDT
    The Crown of Barenziah of course! Find jewels, use them to buy a big drill, drill for more jewels, use them to but an even bigger drill, I think you see where I'm going with this...
  • September 30, 2015 3:33 PM EDT
    Skeleton Key. Open anything that is conceivably a doorway, including people's minds.
    • 649 posts
    September 30, 2015 3:59 PM EDT

And unlocks one potential. Whatever that means. 

But whatever you do, don´t unlock it. It´s a potential! 

• 127 posts
    October 3, 2015 11:11 AM EDT

Ooh, or the Amulet of Kings.  Useless here, but Tamriel is screwed without it.  Or a copy of the Lusty Argonian Maid.

• 694 posts
    October 3, 2015 11:34 PM EDT

Or a copy of the Lusty Argonian Maid.

Ha! Just make sure you don't forget vol. 2!! 

• 367 posts
    October 4, 2015 2:49 PM EDT

Can we pick NPC’S? (Edana, hope you liked the picture I drew for you a few weeks back... Please say yes)

The one artefact I would want is the Ring of Hircine, preferably un-cursed.

Changes at will?             Check

Hunts across the New Forest  (Think the plains 25 miles across which is full of deer and horses)?                             Check

She-Wolf by my side?  Check

Hunting Grounds after death? (Can’t see why that wouldn’t be allowed as you’re accepting cities)                                 Check.

Sotek Loyal Hound To Hircine

• 694 posts
    October 4, 2015 11:33 PM EDT

Sotek! Have you seen my profile page lately??  Of course I love it!!! Thank you so much again! I cannot tell you how impressed I was!

And touché regarding Hunting Grounds! I hope you also have a place to put them. 

• 83 posts
    October 5, 2015 8:15 AM EDT

The Masque of Clavicus Vile.

It would be awesome at Halloween!