Forums » Elder Scrolls

One deity only: who would you worship?

• 2 posts
    October 2, 2015 12:42 PM EDT

I would definitely go with Azura. She seems like the only Daedra who isn't "evil" and seems relatively kind to her followers.

• October 16, 2015 12:50 PM EDT

I'd worship the one true god.

Hail Sithis.

• 2 posts
    April 16, 2018 3:26 PM EDT

I would worship Magnus. As someone who plays a Breton and Altmer way too much Magnus seems perfect to me. He was the archtect of Nirn and patron of mages and magic.

• 197 posts
    April 16, 2018 8:10 PM EDT
    Ooh, neat. An old thread. Interesting to see what people chose nearly 3 years ago. I wonder if anyone’s choices will have changed?

If I lived in Tamriel, I’d probably choose Mara. I’m a mother, here, and a daughter, and taking care of my family has always been the most important thing to me. I try to keep the balance between it and my crazy, turbulent artist side, so I feel like if I chose Dibella, that side of me would win and I’d be miserable. So, Mara it is.
    • 29 posts
    April 19, 2018 9:49 PM EDT
    Mehrunes Dagon. The Oblivion Crisis had to happen so that the events of Skyrim could take place. Sure, Tamriel has been in a state of upheaval and uncertainty ever since, but perhaps a new empire will dawn in ESVI.
    • 136 posts
    April 19, 2018 9:57 PM EDT
    None are truly deserving of it, but there are a few in which I have an affinity...

I would say Talos, but he's not the sort who would want "worship" in the traditional sense. Just battle under his banner.

Kyne - the one Aedra whose influence you could see and feel every day.

If I had to pick a Deadra, it would be Azura with Meridia as a close second. I wouldn't mind meeting Jyg, though. Lol
    • 33 posts
    September 2, 2018 4:56 PM EDT
    Hircine because I love werewolves, nothing beats their brutality, strength or their speed. I mean transforming into one hurts like hell. That is just the start of the fun. After the transformation, you can rampage around cities, killing people and animals at will. You also do not get the deathly palor or pergenesis that vampires get. Also, you get some pretty awesome shots with the kill cam.
    This post was edited by Hasir at September 2, 2018 4:58 PM EDT
    • 82 posts
    September 6, 2018 9:54 PM EDT

I kind of want to be edgy and say Sithis, because he's the thing that embodies things where things are not (at least I think that's how the Void works), but it will have to be a toss-up between Talos or Arkay for me. I like that whole idea of, mortals ascending to godhood.

• September 7, 2018 7:09 AM EDT
    Clavicus Vile 100%
  • November 12, 2018 6:17 PM EST
    Akatosh and talos, akatosh because he made dragons, and talos to piss of the thalmor
    • 224 posts
    February 7, 2019 1:24 AM EST

I must say Sanguine... Is just I enjoy life too much, is not I'm constantly going to parties or having lust, neither I'm an addict to drugs or alcohol, but I must admit I know how to have a really really good time when is time for feast... For me life is too intense, being in good or bad mood, is too intense, If I suffer oh hell I really suffer even is reflected literally on my body... but If I have joy and pleasure.... is the opposite..., in good mood I can do everything with passion and everything is amazing, so why not worshipping such migthy Daedric Prince Sanguine, having some nice time also pass at the pocket realms of The Myriad Realms of Revelry time to time... then going back to the world refreshed and full of joy, oh but as is said extremes aren't good, so I would try leave those realms before I get too wasted, I'm pretty sure If one get more one can bare then going back to world after partying at such epic feasts would be the opposite of joy...
    Oh and maybe would call Sheogorath time to time to join parties but doing that probably would be end bad or maybe with more fun...

• 2 posts
    October 26, 2019 1:43 PM EDT

I think mine changed again. Since, I started using the Wintersun faiths of Skyrim mod. I would say my new favorite deity what be Phynaster. He is the hero-god of Summerset and is worshiped my Altmer, Snow Elves, and Bretons. He taught the Altmer to extend their lives a hundred more years, simply but shortening their stride. He was also said to go on adventures and made a ring to protect him on his wild adventures. So, I like to see him as the god adventurers and travel. 

• 33 posts
    October 26, 2019 5:28 PM EDT
    The one and only god for me is Hircine. I am not sure if I posted this yet. I love the idea of going to the glorious hunting grounds after death and how my wolf brethren hunting for our lord. I also like running through the plains and mountains of Skyrim as a wolf.

i started worshipping him ever since 2006 when my lord was featured at length in the best expansion ever, ES III: Bloodmoon.
    This post was edited by Hasir at October 26, 2019 5:32 PM EDT