Forums » Elder Scrolls

Live Roleplaying Fallout: "Enter the Wastes"

• 557 posts
    September 15, 2015 9:49 PM EDT

Hello Vault Dwellers, Todd here with an exciting announcement! 

for the last few months our resident game maker, Christopher Perigoe, has been hard at work creating an easy-to-use system for our Live Roleplaying: Fallout group! To commemorate the completion of the new system, we - the LRP: Fallout Overseers - are going to be hosting a character creation event! We will be helping all players - both old and new - create new characters to wander the Michigan Wastes! For those of you who haven't had the opportunity to look into the Live Roleplaying: Fallout group, Christopher has written a brief summary of our little section of the wastes: 

Fallout Live Roleplaying is a place to meet other Fallout fans, create your own characters, and go on exciting adventures across the Wasteland. The rules are simple and easy to learn, letting you jump in and start roleplaying immediately. Members can chat with each other (in or out of character), go on adventure, and even serve as Overseer and run adventures for other players.

As an added bonus, everyone who joins us for this event (and actually create a character) will gain one additional point of Karma in the new system! Not sure what this means? Be here during the event to find out!  The event will take place throughout the day on September 27th, so try your best to stop in if you're interested! Remember to RSVP for the event as well! Thanks for reading and I hope to see you there!

• 641 posts
    September 16, 2015 10:56 AM EDT

I've never LRP'd before, I would like to sometime.

• 404 posts
    September 16, 2015 11:05 AM EDT

I might try it sometime, I am still thinking on what to Write for the Wasteland tales.

• 1217 posts
    September 16, 2015 2:51 PM EDT

So I really enjoyed the time I spent in the first Fallout LRP. Can you give us kind of an estimate on how long the revamped character creation would take? The player GMed adventures sounds like a really fun feature, and helpful, since one of the struggles I had with the old LRP was the timing of the official adventures.

• 557 posts
    September 16, 2015 5:22 PM EDT

I'm going to say.....ten, maybe twenty minutes?

• 1 posts
    September 22, 2015 11:07 AM EDT
    So, I'm new to this stuff. How does it work exactly?
    • 13 posts
    September 22, 2015 9:59 PM EDT

I would like to try it, I just have no idea where to start.

• 177 posts
    September 22, 2015 10:53 PM EDT

I would love to do this! I have loooots of experience with tabletop RPG's from my time with D&D 3.5 (Nerdy Pinkie is nerdy) and my group has been really dysfunctional lately, so I would love to have an alternative for a bit. It looks super duper fun too!