Forums » Elder Scrolls

Could Dremora Integrate In To Tamrielic Society?

• September 11, 2015 2:52 AM EDT

So do the Reachmen, and they are not well received for it, and neither were the Orcs during an important moment in their history [1]. And I am aware there are exceptions (e.g. the Khajiit) depending upon the Daedra worshiped.

Furthermore, the Oblivion Crisis lead to the dissolution of one of the most powerful organisations in Tamriel, and first era conjurers were persecuted and there was presumably enough Daedra slaying occurring for there to have been guides [2].

I am not seeing much of a chance for Daedric integration.

• 641 posts
    September 11, 2015 3:16 AM EDT

But the Reachmen were being integrated since Cyrodil was going to grant them provincial status before the Nords raided them.

• September 11, 2015 3:28 AM EDT

The source of that claim is questionable considering what was stated about Ulfric and from whom those claims came, and we do not know if the Imperials would have honoured that agreement. Some Reachmen sacked Markarath during a period the Empire was busy fighting the Dominion, and I think it should be mentioned the Empire did not seem disgruntled about the Nords reclaiming Markarth.

Still, that does not detract from Tamrielian's historical disdain of Daedra.