Forums » The Lounge

Things that bloggers do that annoy you?

• 457 posts
    August 31, 2015 9:37 PM EDT
    Crud! I thought I had all my bases covered xD
  • September 23, 2015 2:17 PM EDT

New builders who introduce their work as better than anything else on the blog, I have read this twice in the last year and it really bugs me, an air of arrogance beyond belief  confidence is one thing but this Grrrr

• 485 posts
    September 23, 2015 5:03 PM EDT

Oh this one is always funny. I remember a guy from around the time Mason was sole host of the CB group. He posted a mage build whose big gimmick was grinding enchanting for 100% destruction spell cost reduction. In his build he viciously bashed every other mage on the site. The response from the community was equally vicious but hilarious. 

• 457 posts
    September 23, 2015 8:27 PM EDT
    I think I vaguely remember that... it kind of made me sad, but at the same time what else can you expect? It takes a special person to walk on to a site, bash its members thoroughly, and expect to receive a hearty welcome.

Even I am not quite THAT clueless xD
    • 743 posts
    September 23, 2015 9:19 PM EDT

I wish I was here when that happened. 

• 485 posts
    September 23, 2015 9:45 PM EDT

The backlash was truly something to behold. I will say that noob had confidence. It takes a lot of guts to call every mage build ever made here shit, while hailing enchantment grinding as the end all be all way of playing a mage. 

• 95 posts
    September 24, 2015 12:54 AM EDT
    When people defend their work tooth and claw before admit that something needs changing, even when everyone else agrees it needs changing.
    • 1441 posts
    September 24, 2015 1:43 AM EDT
    I remember that, good times
    • 1441 posts
    September 24, 2015 2:17 AM EDT
    there are female members, Pegasisters
    • 48 posts
    September 24, 2015 2:38 AM EDT
    I don't know if I would call that confidence. I think it's more cowardly to bash everyone else's instead of looking at other people's builds.
    • 394 posts
    September 24, 2015 7:04 AM EDT

Ummm...when someone apostrophises plurals...ahem!   :)

I'd probably complain about 'circle jerking' (also: yuck!) and Sky-Bronies but I don't know what they are; at least in relation to blogging.