Forums » Elder Scrolls

Whose your favorite builder????

• August 23, 2015 2:29 PM EDT

Simple question. I wanna talk about builders. Whose your favorite and why?

• 394 posts
    August 23, 2015 2:32 PM EDT

Bob. 

He always gets the job done. Can we build it? Yes we can!

• 394 posts
    August 23, 2015 2:34 PM EDT

Serious answer? There so many great builds here I wouldn't know how to choose. 

• 485 posts
    August 23, 2015 2:50 PM EDT

Can I name myself? Im just kidding 

Itd be pretty hard for me to pick a favorite. I like a lot of different character builders for different reasons. I love Mason and Shin Jin's builds for their stellar presentation. I love Ely's builds for thier awesome lore, particularly khajiit lore. Todd and Tae have the best argonian builds on the site. The list goes on. 

• 72 posts
    August 23, 2015 3:32 PM EDT
    Can I say myself with my one build?
    • 1467 posts
    August 23, 2015 5:28 PM EDT

No seriously I have to say it's a matter of who I look up to most. Ponty and Mason are those bigwigs who I feel are so far above me that it isn't funny. From a design standpoint I think Curse and Teccam are up there, along with ShinJin and Elysium. Those four are also some of my favorites in general.. Roleplay I'd have to say that Ely is one of the best. Oh and I love Alastor's Builds, oh right and can't forget about Tae and Emer with their Argonians. Shin and Lozhar are the number one tag-team around (sorry Curse, even Raidriar Never Dying can stand up to the might of those two)..

So, uh don't forget about RuneRed an NoSnakes, Noodles, Hernson. Oh and I forgot Albino, who is impressive by sheer quantity of builds (it helps that they're great as well)

Yeah it really is too difficult to narrow down to one. Or six for that matter 

• 394 posts
    August 24, 2015 6:37 AM EDT
    • 41 posts
    August 24, 2015 7:28 AM EDT

Mason

Borromakot

Curse Never Dying

And your builds, Dragonborn1721

• 485 posts
    August 24, 2015 7:58 AM EDT

A little old for that show arent you?

• 485 posts
    August 24, 2015 8:08 AM EDT

Can I be one of the big wigs?  Your favs and mine are pretty similar. I really wish SNakes would come back to character building. And I think theres a typo in your statement. I think you meant to say Curse and Raid are the number one tag team. 

• 394 posts
    August 24, 2015 8:17 AM EDT

I am, but my kids love it!

• 1467 posts
    August 24, 2015 8:19 AM EDT

It's cause I know you  You're just Curse to me, that's kind of the difference. You're a really great builder, easily on par with Mason and Ponty  (As is Teccam) but I see you guys as friends before builders so there is that small distinction. 

And I know what I said  Shin and Lozhar brought me my favorite build of all time. Disregarding Ranking I have to say that the Legend of Lover's Lament might be one of the best builds of all time and there ain't nothing that can make me say otherwise. 

• 627 posts
    August 24, 2015 8:22 AM EDT

What about this toasted ham and cheese sandwich which could be yours? 

• 1467 posts
    August 24, 2015 8:25 AM EDT

I own Cheese and a Toasted Sandwhich Maker  I don't need no convincing, you're False promises can't sway me..Get the pun, FALSE ---> False Dragonborn...I'll leave now 

• 627 posts
    August 24, 2015 8:27 AM EDT

So you finally admit you're the False Dragonborn, well that took way too long 

Edit: Ah but do you own ham?

• 649 posts
    August 24, 2015 8:29 AM EDT

"Cheese for everyone!"

• 1467 posts
    August 24, 2015 8:35 AM EDT

Your build Golden... I was referencing your build. 

I don't eat ham so no problem  (And no I'm not going to elaborate, personal choice)

• 485 posts
    August 24, 2015 8:38 AM EDT

Omg, was that an attempt at humor? 

• 585 posts
    August 24, 2015 9:44 AM EDT
    TZ, Cryptstalker, Snakes, Ponty, Henson the list goes on...
    • 131 posts
    August 24, 2015 11:33 AM EDT
    If i would ever actually get any ideas out there it would be myself, but that's not gonna happen for a long while..
    • 485 posts
    August 24, 2015 11:50 AM EDT
    Weren't you the one working on a build based around the silver sword and vampirism?
    • 131 posts
    August 24, 2015 12:34 PM EDT
    I just can't seem to just start with any of them. I actually bore myself with the process, so i'm bored it's quite a high chance it's not gonna be a good build.
    • 1483 posts
    August 24, 2015 1:28 PM EDT

Phil

ShinJin

Teccam 

• 485 posts
    August 24, 2015 1:38 PM EDT
    There's a difference between the play through itself being boring and the process of writing and posting a build being boring. Is ok if the latter is boring, it sucks battling nings format sometimes.

Now if the play through itself is boring that's an issue. In either case you shouldn't shoot yourself down like that. Anyone can be a good builder if they're willing to apply themselves.
    • 773 posts
    August 24, 2015 3:52 PM EDT

Let me throw a potential curve ball into this

Do you guys think we could ever make this into a site poll? Or would it just inevitably turn ugly with people throwing a hissy 'cos they don't get the votes?

Just asking....