Forums » Elder Scrolls

A Little Bit of Silliness

• 177 posts
    August 11, 2015 6:41 PM EDT

Howdy there everypony/one! I would like to make my first contribution to this site a teeny weeny small one, but still solve a problem in my pinkie head! I love role playing my characters as much as the next pony, but sometimes I just want to mess around a little. Even though I love my super duper interesting bosmer assassin and all, sometimes I see it fit to break out the ponies, power armor and lightsabres! So I have a question for all of you, (Even you console ponies/people!) do you ever just cut loose and mess around, whether it be through mods or general silliness, or is it all role playing? 

Or

• 700 posts
    August 11, 2015 6:55 PM EDT
    100% serious roleplay, no fun allowed.
    • 177 posts
    August 11, 2015 7:03 PM EDT

Huh, I used to do exactly that! But the last few years I have grown less serious (BOOOORING) and I guess that translated into how I play my games! But 100% roleplay is fine, I bet you get waaaaay more done on your characters than my pinkie self!

• 207 posts
    August 11, 2015 7:10 PM EDT

Dat GIF xD.

I dont roleplay to intensive, but once i start doing that, i would just say every stupidity was just a daydream.

• 177 posts
    August 11, 2015 7:12 PM EDT

Oh, I have never really done that. I usually just start a new save game, cause as much discord (Hehehehe) as possible and delete it, but passing it off as a daydream would work too!

• 1217 posts
    August 11, 2015 7:13 PM EDT

Whatever keeps it fun :) Usually when I mess around, it's just to test my character in combat, see how many enemies they can fell before going down. My Fog build is one like that, meant to take on everyone and everything. He's still pretty serious, though. My FO3 madman, though, he just wants to have fun.

• 177 posts
    August 11, 2015 7:18 PM EDT

I can't say I have any medals in the whole "planing out your character" (Plenty in baking though) category myself, but I can see how testing your combat prowess like that would be a good idea!  And It's funny how you say you have a mad FO3 character, I have a psychotic character in that game myself...she likes cupcakes.

• 700 posts
    August 11, 2015 7:31 PM EDT
    I have some saves in Fallout whose exclusive purpose is to mess around. Just not in Skyrim. It doesn't quite have the same appeal to me. I can't nuke a wedding in Skyrim. Or...maybe I just haven't tried hard enough.
    • 177 posts
    August 11, 2015 7:33 PM EDT

Take some words of wisdom from Aunt Pinkie, if you try hard enough you can nuke ANYTHING. 

• 700 posts
    August 11, 2015 7:46 PM EDT
    I like the sound of your aunt.