Forums » Elder Scrolls

What elder scrolls game or spinoff is the best in your opinion?

• 411 posts
    July 28, 2015 7:35 PM EDT

You can pick both a main series game and a spin off if you'd like. Since i played all of them i came up with Redguard and Morrowind cause of reasons.

• 558 posts
    July 28, 2015 7:41 PM EDT

I have only played Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, and ESO. The best game in my opinion is Skyrim, because it has superior mechanics/animations and the best race design of all of the ones I listed.

• July 28, 2015 7:50 PM EDT

Well the big three (Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim) all have parts that I absolutely love. Morrowind has the intricate story, bizarre yet colorful and well put-together world, and massive amounts of customization. Oblivion is the king of questlines, with awesome shit like the Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood (that mission in the mansion is so amazing). And Skyrim has the streamlined perk/skill system and most competent combat system, even if it doesn't have as many options as Morrowind. Combine them all and I honestly think you would have a close to perfect game.

• July 28, 2015 8:13 PM EDT

I have to go with Skyrim too, although I loved Oblivion's story and towns Skyrim gives you a lot more freedom. Plus I never got to play Oblivion with mods until like a month ago.