Forums » Elder Scrolls

What has been your favorite moment so far?

• 2 posts
    November 21, 2011 6:37 PM EST

I agree with Tom, now I'm going to be expecting it.

I just died a little inside.

• 16 posts
    November 21, 2011 11:40 PM EST

When Mercer tried to kill me I was stunned. I love epic plot twists and it caught me very off guard. Another one was when by chance I happened to link-kill move 4 bandits once right after the other. Total bad ass moment.

• 14 posts
    November 24, 2011 12:56 PM EST

You where saying??

• 5 posts
    November 25, 2011 3:45 PM EST

I think by far my favorite moment was running up the steps during one of the last main quest parts and just cutting down the common Draugr (one hit one kill). When I got to the top, I looked down the steps and realized just how BA and action hero like that was (I never stopped to loot), and made me feel really powerful (i was about lvl 20 or so). 

• 2 posts
    November 25, 2011 3:53 PM EST

For me, the most epic moment was a time when Esbern, the other blade-member character lady (I don't remember her name), and I, were supposed to find an ancient cave hidden in the hills. We had split up, and I found out that blocking the way to the cave was a huge forsworn base... It was half made up of docks across a river, and half made up of an old crumbling structure of some sort.

Unaware that my allies had to cross the same obstacle, I snuck around back across the water to take the forsworn group by surprise. As I came out on the other side of the river, I saw magic lighting up the night, and noticed Esbern and my other friend on the other side, battling off the forsworn as well. Eager to crush my foes between us, I ventured onto the docks and drew my bow, dropping an enemy or two just before I heard a roar, and saw a frost dragon thu'um a few forsworn into the river.

The three-way battle between us, the dragon, and the forsworn lasted almost until dawn... it was definitely the most epic battle I had. The sad part of this all is that this character- my level 34 nord archer, got accidentally deleted somehow, and now I'm stuck with a boring low level... :(

• 4 posts
    December 4, 2011 3:13 PM EST

Ancient Dragons are after Elder and dang they are tough. oh and frost are after blood. From my personal experience I feel that once you start the main quest line you see dragons much more frequently. That might just be my own luck tho 

• 4 posts
    December 4, 2011 3:15 PM EST

Delphine ^

• 708 posts
    December 4, 2011 4:41 PM EST

Fighting through Karthspire on my warrior with Esbern and Delphine while it is simultaneously being attacked by a dragon.

• 17 posts
    December 4, 2011 4:46 PM EST

Taking over Whiterun so far >:D

• 577 posts
    December 5, 2011 8:04 AM EST

Yeah, that was an epic battle! It was definatly cool coming over that ridge and seeing all that action going on. It wasn't night time for me though, but still it was cool. My first thought was "what the hell is going on here? there's some baddass people down there fuckin shit up!" I was pretty far away and wasn't expecting that. All I could see was 'magic' going on....alot! And of course, I was hungry for a little blood myself and couldn't resist to join my fellow companions.

• 6 posts
    December 5, 2011 9:05 AM EST

Agree with Sithis on coffin with Night Mother... creepy but funny. Very cool moment.

• 17 posts
    December 5, 2011 10:11 AM EST

I loved that part too xD I was like WTF!? at first :D That has to be my favorite part as well. As well as Cicero being all weird and stuff. Kinda have to go chase him down now lawl

• December 9, 2011 1:37 PM EST

Was out on some quest or other and trying to climb a mountain.  Rounded a ridge line and found myself high above the Laberenthiam (sp?).  Had no idea it was there or that it was part of a quest I had yet to start.  The view was remarkable.  Love the game designers' ability to hide remarkable ruins/forts/etc. into the terrain. 

• 132 posts
    December 9, 2011 7:14 PM EST

The exact same thing happened to me-nighttime, dragon, three-way battle. I had broken off from doing the main quest at that point and had been doing other stuff for a while, so I completely forgot that Esbern and Delphine were supposed to be there. I agree, possibly the most intense battle in the game. Way better than Alduin, anyway.

On a side note: I swear, those forsworn come out of nowhere. We had them all cleaned up, I put my sword away, and was walking toward the objective when suddenly a Hargraven and 6 more forsworn appeared. Where the hell were they hiding during the giant battle?!

• 132 posts
    December 9, 2011 7:15 PM EST

That moment when you enter Blackreach, look around, and say a number of expletives.

• 3 posts
    October 27, 2013 6:55 PM EDT

When I called Odahviing in to fight a Frost Dragon, Greatest battle in the game.

• 3 posts
    October 27, 2013 6:57 PM EDT

Best battle to watch I mean.

• 185 posts
    October 27, 2013 11:30 PM EDT

When i killed miraak and devoured his soul...

Dude,that was amazing!

• 426 posts
    October 28, 2013 1:04 AM EDT

I think one moment that really stands out in my mind is when I did the Gildergreen Quest the first time. That cave you go to with the Gildergreen tree in was amazing. I can remember just staring at the beauty of the place. Other than that I would have to say the Dark brotherhood comes close to the top. The missions, the whole diving into the night mothers coffin and saving the brotherhood from being burnt down to the big decision whether or not to kill Cicero. All brilliant.

• 70 posts
    October 28, 2013 5:47 AM EDT

Quite recently my level 64 character had an amazing battle in the rocky plains area near Riften. I fought 2 Ancient Dragons and a Revered Dragon at the same time, alongside Odahviing and Durnehviir. Took almost half an hour (I play on Legendary) but the satisfaction of defeating the three dragons easily made up for that. Oh, and I leveled up twice during the fight :P

• 118 posts
    October 28, 2013 7:23 AM EDT

This thread was 2 years old, how did you even find it lol