Forums » General Gaming

The best

• 201 posts
    July 23, 2015 12:18 PM EDT
    Ok, here is a game where Gamers can create their own "Perfect game". Let me explain:

Oblivion gameplay, Elder scrolls online story, and Skyrim graphics. Or Soul caliburs gameplay wih Mortal Kombats story. Simple.

It's just that. Take an aspect from any game that you have liked, but only liked a certain prt of it, and combine it with other games. Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning gameplay with Zombie games like Deadrising Stories. When this discussion starts dying down, I will choose the winner. This game is purely for fun, please do not start any controversy about some game that someone mixed with another game. You can choose ANY game ever created. Go!
    • 12 posts
    July 23, 2015 1:50 PM EDT

Diablo 2 skills with the same animations, redone with tomb raider graphics. (I don't have a good pc so all I get are the console graphics... On a giant box tv no less. The forest and jungle areas look nice though.) With the gameplay of Rust. (A survival game  like DayZ, but with building and no zombies.)

In secret I really just want a diablo2 remake. Don't change anything please!

• 201 posts
    July 23, 2015 1:58 PM EDT
    Seems like it'd be cool.
    • 558 posts
    July 24, 2015 3:00 AM EDT

Transistor-like Soundtrack, Paper Mario Combat, Metroid Art Style, Dark Souls Storytelling.

Perfection.

• 394 posts
    July 24, 2015 6:44 AM EDT

Oh god - now I've got Tina Turner in my head - thanks!

• 16 posts
    July 24, 2015 12:53 PM EDT
    Soul Series combat mechanics + World exploration of TES games + Shadow of the Colossus' bosses.

Perfect RPG.
    • 41 posts
    July 27, 2015 11:46 AM EDT

Jak 3 gameplay, Dynasty Warriors weapon system, Final Fantasy 12's combat (battle chain + quickenings) and the story from the film Dune 

• 51 posts
    July 31, 2015 9:57 AM EDT

No man's sky's size ( if it's really that big) mass effect's type of story-telling and weaponry ( with really hard decision making choices) Destiny type aesthetic ( A mix of Halo and Star Wars), Shadow of Mordor's Nemesis system, Star citizen's immersiveness ( with ship's interior and other stuff) Skyrim's spell ( changing their names suitable for a sci-fi game) mix all of those and you'll get the perfect sci-fi game ( i guess) and Add skyrim's size in every planet, then you will get the perfect space sim/rpg