Forums » Elder Scrolls

Deadliest warrior: Skyrim edition- Alik'r warriors vs Orc warrio

• 161 posts
    July 21, 2015 9:07 PM EDT

The armor has Both Variants. But Being faster and more Skilled is better than armor.

The Ninjas were farmers. A true assassin is better than any army.  

• July 21, 2015 9:13 PM EDT
    Only in-game :P
  • July 21, 2015 9:29 PM EDT

2 huge problems with that

1- Spamming bash is a gameplay mechanic that only us players can abuse, npcs don't do that. They bash once or twice but they don't exploit it.

2- If we use the game as a basis the orcs would definitely destroy the Alik'r. Kematu is the ONLY Redguard in the game that knows magic while each orc stronghold has a mage and a blacksmith to make sure their warriors are properly geared and have potions. Plus redguards are as bad as magic as orcs are, 1 of them using 1 paralyze spells hardly means the whole race knows how to paralyze.

And you people are pretending like the Orcs are idiots who can just swing their big hammers like crazy people. Orcs are the fiercest warriors in all Tamriel, like someone already said it took a huge alliance to take them down. 

• 224 posts
    July 21, 2015 10:50 PM EDT

I'm with the Orcs, its supposed they have better weapons and armor due his blacksmith abilities, think that gives orcs a point 

• 9 posts
    July 22, 2015 5:19 AM EDT

I'd have to vote red guards IF the right conditions are met...

Lets say it is night the red guards would have a greater chance to hide in the shadows and as i'm currently looking at orcish armor on a character. by first glance I can spot less armored locations that a sharpened scimitar would easily be able to cut. lets also include ONE having the unique weapon windshear (which is a redguard weapon) they would probably be able to keep an orc staggered. Adrenaline rush would allow for near infinite running which would allow the redguards to quickly out run the orcs and be able to preposition. Now if it was day no doubt but the redguards would be screwed. But that is my thoughts.

• 47 posts
    July 22, 2015 10:33 AM EDT
    Interesting. I let it run past 8 since a late vote came in.

Orcs- 6 : redguards 5 is the final tally. Very close one here.

Ultimately, it seems that the armor difference and berserker rage were cited as the main reasons why the orcs would prevail.

Keep your eyes open for future deadliest warrior: skyrim posts!

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the discussion.
    • 224 posts
    October 25, 2015 4:42 PM EDT

Nice post

Can you make more of this post please?, I like to see what others think about versus matches, I remember a tv program names The Deadliest warrior

• 26 posts
    October 26, 2015 2:27 AM EDT

One vs one I would say the Orc. However, I've found orcs to be a little simple and too keen to just swing swing swing, so I would feel that 10 Alik'r would be able to outsmart 10 Orcs to overcome their superior fighting ability.