Forums » The Lounge

Messing with people IRL

• 9 posts
    July 19, 2015 3:18 PM EDT

I have found that some of the most satisfying things in life are the ones that cause someone else slight confusion.

I am speaking of course, of fucking with people's heads. Now i know what you're thinking. "wow this guy is a sociopath". But this can be much more amusing than you think.

For example, I often enjoy leaving jigsaw puzzles in waiting rooms with pieces from other puzzles swapped out with the actual pieces.

I want you guys to tell me the best was that you have messed with people.

RULES

no directly causing pain to others. that is not funny.

these things must be kinda subtle. That means no direct and obvious destruction of property

Bonus points to anyone who makes someone question their own sanity.

for a few other examples, see uncyclopedia's page

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/HowTo:Fuck_with_people%27s_heads

WARNING NSFW

i also like to substitute comonly used phrases with inappropriate ones that sound similar

like "dick hair" instead of "take care"

• 98 posts
    July 19, 2015 3:57 PM EDT

Dick... Hair...? XD

• July 19, 2015 4:16 PM EDT

Well ok I have one, when I was 14 I had a 12 year old neighbor who was a known crybaby and his mom was really cool so we came up with a plan.

At 8 pm I would sneak under his bed while he was taking a shower and wait there until he went to sleep, in my pockets were an iPod and a bunch of pennies.

After he went to sleep I listened to 5 songs and started the trolling. Every minute or so I'd throw a penny against his door or wardrobe from under the bed. It was pretty dark but the TV on top of the wardrobe has a small red light so I could see it and there was a little bit of light coming from under the door.

After about 5 throws he got worried and told his mom there was something in his room, she acted busy and told him it's all his imagination and sent him back to bed. 

I started throwing them again and again until he eventually started sniffing (he was starting to cry) by then he was gathering enough courage to look under the bed, that would've ruined everything so at that point I started hitting the bed from under there and screaming "WAAAA WAAAAA WAAAA!" 

He started screaming and went running to the door while crying!!! I heard his mom laughing cause she knew that was gonna happen and I got out of the bed ready to laugh with her and calm him down.

But I stepped in a small puddle while wearing socks, it was pee -____-  he pissed his pants while running away and I stepped on it.

• 9 posts
    July 19, 2015 5:19 PM EDT

this is exactly what i was looking for thank you

• 237 posts
    July 19, 2015 5:48 PM EDT

One of my old coworkers at a pizza place used to have a senile old woman he really hated as a regular customer during the daytime.  Every time he visited, he stole one puzzle piece from whatever jigsaw puzzle she was working on while she was off signing the receipt.