Forums » Elder Scrolls

TES 6 In Hammerfell

• 161 posts
    July 19, 2015 1:50 PM EDT

This Is just my opinions why I think TES 6 is will be placed in Hammerfell. 

~

1) The Hero will be The Hoon-Ding and like how Dovahkiin goes to Sovngarde , The Hoon-Ding can go to the Far Shores.

2) The Political Troubles since The Forebears and The Crowns going against each other. Plus Like Skyrim; Hammerfell is not with the Empire anymore, fighting against the Thalmor.

3) There are Dwemer ruins in Hammerfell. 

4) It is a Beautiful and and Almost Opposite Land from Skyrim. Skyrim: Has Snowy Mountians, Frozen Tundras. Hammerfell: Has Long big Deserts and Oasis with The Sun bright. 

5) They can bring Naval warfare into The game through Pirates and many thing. 

6) The can have a complete and New Factions. With The Rouge and Assassin lovers, like me; they can put Another Assassin group but instead of Being Evil they can be Like The Morag Tong and do It for Politics.

7) They can have the Story line and or lore Involving The Yokudans and maybe The Left-Handed Elves. (Which maybe I pray to Sithis They will add Left Handed Combat. PLEASE BETHESDA! DO IT!) 

8) Overall a good Time!

~

I hope you like and agree with My points and feel free to add more points If I missed anything.

Thank you for Reading!

• 43 posts
    July 19, 2015 2:01 PM EDT

This is very well thought out my friend. I look forward to seeing what Bethesda has in store for the next ES installment. Maybe now I'll finally be able to use my Redguard assassin Altair as my playable character!

• 161 posts
    July 19, 2015 2:04 PM EDT

I hope so too!

• 404 posts
    July 19, 2015 2:16 PM EDT

it would be nice having a Castle in the sands and also traveling the Land of the Redguards and the Orcs.

• 161 posts
    July 19, 2015 2:26 PM EDT

It could be a DLC like Dragonborn where they take you to Orsinium or High Rock. 

• 404 posts
    July 19, 2015 2:30 PM EDT

that would be cool