Forums » Elder Scrolls

Whats your favorite province in tamriel.

• 168 posts
    July 20, 2015 1:22 AM EDT

Morrowind is so cool looking, so original and alien. It's amazing! I have few words to describe it accurately.

Skyrim I love, especially the mountainous regions in The Reach, or the snowy areas further north. Hjaalmarch and Eastmarch are great sights as well.

And I really want to know more about the inner regions of Black Marsh, a mostly untouched swamp inhabited by lizardmen, I really want to know what Bethesda would have it look like.

• 411 posts
    July 20, 2015 1:25 AM EDT

You Literally chosen all of my favorite provinces

• 134 posts
    July 20, 2015 4:42 AM EDT

But... but the coolest volcano ever came from that... it sounded important to me!

• 134 posts
    July 20, 2015 4:44 AM EDT

I guess you're a 'Pact guy, then? Go reds!

• 64 posts
    July 20, 2015 2:30 PM EDT

The Summerset Isles. It's the home of the first (and most magically gifted) of all the races. Plus, it's technically the oldest of all civilizations.

• August 15, 2015 6:39 AM EDT

It is acceptable in the College of Winterhold.

• August 15, 2015 6:40 AM EDT

High Rock. Varied geography, varied population, and magic abound.

• 411 posts
    August 15, 2015 6:40 AM EDT
    Most magic is acceptable in the college
    • 411 posts
    August 15, 2015 6:42 AM EDT
    Yeah high rock has been one of my favorites for a while too until I looked at morrowind I love that province.
    • 641 posts
    August 15, 2015 6:52 AM EDT

Morrowind by a country mile. I love the Near East influence from Assyrian, Babylonian and Semitic cultures that inform the Dumer nation and the sheer alienness of the landscape with it's giant mushrooms, salt swamps, ash deserts and volcanic regions as well as the crazy lizard\insect\crustacean animals that populate it. Also I really like the post-apocalyptic fantasy feel that it has.    

• 411 posts
    August 15, 2015 6:55 AM EDT
    I agree with every word you said Dunmeri culture is simply the coolest and most unique. And the province itself looks nice.
    • 411 posts
    August 15, 2015 6:56 AM EDT
    It turns out this discussion is coming back to life a little so yay.
  • August 15, 2015 9:14 AM EDT

I will always like High Rock more because a large portion of it is fertile with temperate weather, providing the body with many sources of food. The forests of Glenumbra and the rolling hills of Stormhaven are nice too. It is across from Hammerfell so that is a plus.

The Iliac Bay is boss.