Forums » Elder Scrolls

Quiz: What TES race are you?

• 131 posts
    July 17, 2015 6:57 AM EDT

As long you can use a Two-handed weapon i guess?

• 288 posts
    July 17, 2015 7:04 AM EDT

Well, Nord was the second one on the list, just one point behind Imperial

• 131 posts
    July 17, 2015 7:07 AM EDT

well, i got altmer twice, then bosmer once and nord once and argonian once.. It can't decide properly!!

• 288 posts
    July 17, 2015 7:07 AM EDT

And you got that taking the same choices each time?

• 122 posts
    July 17, 2015 7:47 AM EDT

I'm a Khajiit! Meow :3

• 131 posts
    July 17, 2015 7:50 AM EDT

No, but many of those question work for even if i don't choose, it still me. Like in class, i'm either warrior or spellsword. And like the word "Wild" and "Cloud". And i can be both passionate and have a lot of self-control or be peaceful.

See my problem?

• 184 posts
    July 17, 2015 7:58 AM EDT

I got Redguard. Kind of anticlimactic somehow. At least I didn't get Nord! 

• 92 posts
    July 17, 2015 9:32 AM EDT

Not sure how I feel about this.

Dunmer

Dunmer, more commonly referred to as Dark Elves by the human races, come from the once-grand province of Morrowind, in northeast Tamriel. Morrowind is mostly dominated by the island of Vvardernfell, which starts at the north of Morrowind and takes up the center, being separated from the mainland by a river that flows in from the Sea of Ghosts. Also a part of Morrowind, and directly north of Vvardenfell, is the icy island of Solstheim. But the most infamous part of Morrowind is the gargantuan volcano, Red Mountain, which is in the center of Vvardenfell. In the year of 1E 668, the Red Mountain erupted, completely destroying the land around it and blighting Vvardenfell with consistent ash storms. The full story of Red Mountain and its causes and effects can be experienced by playing the third game in the Elder Scrolls series, Morrowind. And now, more about the Dunmer themselves. The Dunmer used to have skin like gold, but after the events on top of Red Mountain, they were essentially cursed. Their skin became dark, like ash, and their eyes became the glowing red of the very volcano that destroyed their homeland. As such, Dunmer skin tones range from shades of dark blue to shades of gray. Their eyes are solely red, but the tone and intensity of the eye color varies. Dunmer also have no whites in their eyes, making them a bit threatening when combined with their general six foot height. Their hair color ranges from red, to black, to brown, and rarely to white. Centuries spent on the ashy and hot island of Vvardenfell has gifted the Dunmer with fifty percent resistance to fire. Their racial ability, Ancestor's Wrath, usable once per day, allows them to physically burn any opponent that gets too close for eight points of fire damage, lasting for sixty seconds. Dunmer are a generally fierce race when it comes to combat, and as such get a plus ten to their destruction skill. They also get plus five to the following skills: alchemy, alteration, illusion, light armor, and sneak.
    • 134 posts
    July 17, 2015 10:34 AM EDT

Well, I got Argonian, my favourite race! Would've preferred Breton, but hey.

• July 17, 2015 1:00 PM EDT

I was a Wood Elf. ALL HAIL THE BOSMER MASTER RACE 

• 161 posts
    July 17, 2015 1:47 PM EDT

Dunmer

Dunmer, more commonly referred to as Dark Elves by the human races, come from the once-grand province of Morrowind, in northeast Tamriel. Morrowind is mostly dominated by the island of Vvardernfell, which starts at the north of Morrowind and takes up the center, being separated from the mainland by a river that flows in from the Sea of Ghosts. Also a part of Morrowind, and directly north of Vvardenfell, is the icy island of Solstheim. But the most infamous part of Morrowind is the gargantuan volcano, Red Mountain, which is in the center of Vvardenfell. In the year of 1E 668, the Red Mountain erupted, completely destroying the land around it and blighting Vvardenfell with consistent ash storms. The full story of Red Mountain and its causes and effects can be experienced by playing the third game in the Elder Scrolls series, Morrowind. And now, more about the Dunmer themselves. The Dunmer used to have skin like gold, but after the events on top of Red Mountain, they were essentially cursed. Their skin became dark, like ash, and their eyes became the glowing red of the very volcano that destroyed their homeland. As such, Dunmer skin tones range from shades of dark blue to shades of gray. Their eyes are solely red, but the tone and intensity of the eye color varies. Dunmer also have no whites in their eyes, making them a bit threatening when combined with their general six foot height. Their hair color ranges from red, to black, to brown, and rarely to white. Centuries spent on the ashy and hot island of Vvardenfell has gifted the Dunmer with fifty percent resistance to fire. Their racial ability, Ancestor's Wrath, usable once per day, allows them to physically burn any opponent that gets too close for eight points of fire damage, lasting for sixty seconds. Dunmer are a generally fierce race when it comes to combat, and as such get a plus ten to their destruction skill. They also get plus five to the following skills: alchemy, alteration, illusion, light armor, and sneak.
    • 10 posts
    July 18, 2015 2:49 AM EDT

Imperial in the house. Always thought I would be a Bosmer or Breton. Huh, guess the internet knows me more than I know myself...lol!

• 67 posts
    July 18, 2015 5:29 AM EDT

I got Dunmer first and Nord second. quite contrasting like fire and ice lol.

• 168 posts
    July 18, 2015 7:13 PM EDT

I got Argonian, followed by Altmer second. Huh

• 622 posts
    July 18, 2015 8:19 PM EDT

Argonian

Argonians, or Saxheel in their language, are the native reptilian folk of the Black Marsh, which is in the southeastern edge of Tamriel. Argonians generally despise the name of "Black Marsh," as that was the name given to the land by the Empire, and so they typically call it Argonia. The Marsh is a very dangerous place to live in, with hordes of violent animals and poisonous plants, but the Argonians thrived there before the Empire came and inducted most of the race into slavery. Most Argonians are free now, but there are some who remain in indentured servitude. The Argonians who still remain in the Black Marsh live a successful tribal lifestyle. Argonians are naturally a very stealthy race, able to move quickly on both land and in the water. Their time spent in the Marsh has given them the ability to resist disease effects to fifty percent. They can also breathe underwater. Argonians fight better unarmed than with any forged weapon. Their Histskin power allows them to, once a day, recover health ten times faster for sixty seconds. Argonians get plus ten to the lockpicking skill, and plus five to the following skills: alteration, light armor, pickpocket, restoration, and sneak. Argonians have small scales that cover their entire bodies, like lizards do. These scales range in color from shades of orange, red, and green, even occasionally appearing as shades of purple and blue. Their eyes are also lizard-like, with slit pupils, and they have the same color range as the scales. Argonians also grow horns of various lengths and shapes on their head and jawline. They do not grow hair like the other races, but instead decorate their horns with different feathers and tribal jewelry. They also grow short claws instead of nails, and have tails roughly the length of their body. The rest of their body is human-like in shape. Male Argonians can reach a height of just over six-foot-one, and females can reach a height of six feet even.

~~

Was this any surprise? 
    • 2 posts
    July 18, 2015 8:57 PM EDT
    Altmer, more commonly referred to as High Elves, hail from the island of Summerset, which is southwest of the Tamriel mainland. Summerset Isle was also once the location of Artaeum, the headquarters of the mysterious and powerful Psijic Order. That being said, Altmer have a tendency toward the arcane arts. They can learn and use different magicks much easier than the other races. The reason for this inane proficiency is unknown, although some speculate that it may have to do with the island itself. Altmer start out with fifty more magicka points than the other races. Their Highborn power, usable once per day, allows them to regenerate magicka twenty-five times faster for sixty seconds. They get plus ten to illusion spells, and plus five to the following spell classes: alteration, conjuration, destruction, enchanting, and restoration. They also start out with an additional spell called Fury. Altmer have golden skin that shines beautifully in the sunlight, and yellow eyes that dimly glow. Their hair color is shades of gray, white, and silver, and the hair itself is thin and light. Altmer tower over the other races, with reports of both genders having before reached a height of six-foot-eight, although most tend to be a couple of inches shorter than this.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    #AltmerMasterRace 
  • Tom
    • 624 posts
    July 18, 2015 11:14 PM EDT

Redguard, apparently.

• July 18, 2015 11:28 PM EDT

@Tom~ I got a Nord. Want to trade?

• Tom
    • 624 posts
    July 18, 2015 11:51 PM EDT

....Are you serious?

That's hilarious.

• July 18, 2015 11:53 PM EDT

Yep. I think it may have been the 'plains', 'wolf', and 'lack of self-restraint' answers that did it for me.

• Tom
    • 624 posts
    July 18, 2015 11:56 PM EDT

That's weird. I chose woods/forest as my terrain.

My second highest was Altmer.

• 113 posts
    July 19, 2015 12:22 AM EDT

I got Orc. I bet it had something to do with the first question. 

I'm calling the bluff on this test. I should have gotten redguard or dunmer. 

• 367 posts
    July 19, 2015 12:48 AM EDT

Way to go Tae

• 28 posts
    July 19, 2015 2:35 AM EDT

Argonian, mostly because I live in place similar to bla k marsh

• 43 posts
    July 19, 2015 3:09 PM EDT

What a shocker...I got Nord!