Forums » Elder Scrolls

Unused Dadric Artifacts

• 201 posts
    July 12, 2015 3:41 PM EDT
    Ok, so there are a couple builds on here that use these special Weapons, and Artifacts, but I am not talking abut build popular. Volendrung, For example, Nobody ever brings it up. The weapon is a massive tool for destruction. Not to mention the Dwemer Crafted it. The Ebony Blade, Probably theMost evil weapon In-game. Killing your friends and gaining power? Come on guys. SpellBreaker? A perfect shield for Shield Mages. Masque of Clavichs Vile. It's weird, but it's very useful. Azura's star, Or if you prefer the corrupted version, The Black Star. The most useful tool for anyone, as it is a refillable BLACK SOUL GEM. The most powerful Soul gem. The reason I posted this is because I see a lack of Discussion about the Less common Daedric artifacts. So, you tell me what you think about these artifacts, And don't forget to like it if you agree with me! P.S. Vote Umbra FTW
    • 145 posts
    July 12, 2015 5:58 PM EDT

Oh God, I have severely neglected Azura's Star. I never even realized how utterly fantastic it is until recently, because I can go through a thousand Soul Gems before you can say "soul trap." I really need to invest in getting it...

Also, I'm currently using Dawnbreaker, and it barely ever needs charge, but when it does, it takes, like, 2 Grand Souls. Double Daedric artifact usage!

• 201 posts
    July 12, 2015 6:16 PM EDT
    Molag Bal's mace and the black star work perfectly together.
    Soul trap enchantment :P
    • 145 posts
    July 12, 2015 6:22 PM EDT
    Oh yeah...
    I would say that it goes against my character's morals, but I've pretty much ruined those by now anyways.
    • 1483 posts
    July 12, 2015 7:14 PM EDT

The least used Daedric Artifact is probably the Rueful Axe. I remember only one build using it, one of Albino's recent builds.

• 641 posts
    July 12, 2015 7:22 PM EDT

Volendrung is one of the best looking weapons in the game imo

• 201 posts
    July 12, 2015 8:18 PM EDT
    The bad thing, is that it is the slowest weapon in the game. You can't improve the swing.
    • 1483 posts
    July 12, 2015 8:41 PM EDT
    It is the lightest improvable battleaxe in the game with damage numbers of a Glass Battleaxe, available from level 10. As for swing speed, you don't need it for stealth... Also, Great Critical Charge doesn't take weapon swing speed into account...

Plus, it looks great! :)
    • 145 posts
    July 12, 2015 8:44 PM EDT
    Agreed. Volendrung looks sick.
    • 145 posts
    July 12, 2015 8:46 PM EDT
    I do think they could have done better with Mehrunes' Razor. It just looks kinda... Plain. Especially for the weapon of the Daedric Prince of Destruction. I don't think a dagger suits him/her/it.
    • 1441 posts
    July 12, 2015 8:51 PM EDT
    I've use the EB in...one build I think
    • 122 posts
    July 12, 2015 9:02 PM EDT

Both Volendrung and Spellbreaker are absolutely fantastic-looking artifacts, but none of my characters have bothered to finish their respective quests yet, so...no cool shield and hammer for me.

• 3 posts
    July 13, 2015 2:52 AM EDT
    Skeleton key or Sanguine rose ftw.
    • 558 posts
    July 13, 2015 1:54 PM EDT

The Spellbreaker has one of the most annoying quests in the game imo. I think the least used artifact is the Rueful Axe, and then Sanguine's Rose.

• 13 posts
    July 13, 2015 2:45 PM EDT

The Rueful axe is not considered to be a Daedric artifact. Its a ploy from Vile to avoid giving you his boon, as he calls it, the mask. The axe though is not a Daedric item and also does not contribute to the oblivion walker achievement/trophy