Forums » The Lounge

What's your greatest weakness?

• 558 posts
    July 2, 2015 2:42 AM EDT

Why are there toes in your food in the first place? And what do you mean when you say it isn't very strong? The flavor isn't strong?

• 558 posts
    July 2, 2015 2:51 AM EDT

I didn't sign into this blog to hear your sass, boy.

• 35 posts
    July 2, 2015 2:59 AM EDT
    A lot of my friends don't know this but I have a really short temper, yet not many things set it off. The kind of shit that sets it off is when I start getting hurt or over some bullshit in a game and I just want to pull out someone's spine and shove it up there ****. But I'm a generally nice guy :)
    • 558 posts
    July 2, 2015 3:08 AM EDT

If you keep that shit up, you can french kiss my clenched fist.

• July 2, 2015 3:19 AM EDT

Only if you put this on.

• 558 posts
    July 2, 2015 3:20 AM EDT

You'll get over it

• 558 posts
    July 2, 2015 3:27 AM EDT

Good point.

• 394 posts
    July 2, 2015 3:47 AM EDT

My greatest weakness is probably - hang on...

• 394 posts
    July 2, 2015 3:48 AM EDT

.... Sorry about that : procrastination

• 394 posts
    July 2, 2015 3:49 AM EDT

Must be a giant's toe

• 394 posts
    July 2, 2015 3:54 AM EDT

I hate that question! 

• 51 posts
    July 2, 2015 6:54 AM EDT

One of my weaknesses is  to make decisions.Whenever I face one of them I always lose my sense of thinking. I know one is right and one is wrong ( or right?) but  I just can't make good decisions very well ( I was not meant to be a leader figure )I was even shocked when I was voted as class president. They thought it would be a good idea but they were wrong. I always panic in certain decision making stuff for I know that I would face consequences in the future     ( Telltale games in real life XD )

• 485 posts
    July 2, 2015 10:46 AM EDT
    In some ways finding the will to forgive people isn't so bad. Holding a grudge can be hazardous to ones mental health.
    • 92 posts
    July 2, 2015 2:32 PM EDT

This sums it up nicely.

No, I generally don't hit people with my car!

• 20 posts
    July 2, 2015 3:47 PM EDT

My biggest weakness is probably my willingness to put others before myself. It sounds pretty nice, but I always prioritize the needs of others and that can lead to a lot of stress for me. Also, it can distract me from my own needs and that isn't very good either. It makes me happy to make others happy though, and I don't really know how to put myself first, it just isn't me 

• 131 posts
    July 2, 2015 3:58 PM EDT
    Well, i've got plenty. Firstly i'm lazy, i'm kinda naive, quite idealistic (but not in bad stabby stabby way), i'm passionate (which means i'm more likely to rely to much on my emotions which in some cases can be catastrophic, i've got a bit of a laid-back attitude, also i'm a teenager so i over-dramatize a lot of things and i can feel rather depressed at times and i'm sadly VERY shy.

Well.. That's a long list.
    • 131 posts
    July 2, 2015 4:00 PM EDT
    Though i won't go into detail why i have these weaknesses (even though some are a bit both-side) as i'm not much for telling stories, and most are very private and to some extent sad.
    • 485 posts
    July 2, 2015 4:02 PM EDT
    There's a saying regarding selflessness:

"That's the problem with putting others first. You've taught them you come second."
    • 201 posts
    July 2, 2015 4:59 PM EDT
    Well, I have a weakness. Trusting. I trust people way to hard and I trust them like they are a good person. I don't know who to trust. I have been back stabbed a lot. So trusting. And I have another thing. Women. I have attachment issues. I will attach myself to em like I want to keep them forever. I guess that goes along with trust issues. I think about the future before the present, I guess. I kinda go along with what curse said. I am not that much of a leader. But I am a damn good follower. I am Passionate too. Like Leon. I let my emotions control me. I hate it. I have a lot of weaknesses.
    • 201 posts
    July 2, 2015 5:03 PM EDT
    I second this. I have that problem. If you want to be happy, you have got to put YOU first. That's something I need to work on.
    • 485 posts
    July 2, 2015 5:09 PM EDT
    Then again putting yourself first in all things makes you selfish.
    • 201 posts
    July 2, 2015 5:25 PM EDT
    Point: Curse
    Zero: Seeks
    • 87 posts
    July 2, 2015 6:26 PM EDT

Programming in Java is my greatest weakness.

• 1483 posts
    July 2, 2015 6:27 PM EDT

It used to be mine. I never overcame it, just try to avoid it ;)

• 622 posts
    July 2, 2015 6:29 PM EDT

One more thing to add to mine. I'm HORRIBLE at maths and numbers