Forums » The Lounge

DC/Marvel Discussions

• 47 posts
    June 22, 2015 10:52 PM EDT

So, my previous post here was just about Arrow and the Flash. Since I'm a fan of both DC and Marvel I thought I would make a new discussion for both DC and Marvel where we can talk about everything related to these 2 comic giants, from your favorite hero, favorite villain, latest rumors about future movies, discussions about current and past movies, TV shows and even the comics themselves. Just remember one thing. If your post has any spoilers for a movie or TV episode that recently came out, please type Spoilers in bold before your post.

• 201 posts
    June 22, 2015 10:55 PM EDT
    Marvel: Deadpool
    DC: Firestorm
    Favorite Villain out of both? Doomsday
    Fav tv show? Flash.
    Favorite movie? Man of steel.
    • 338 posts
    June 23, 2015 12:28 AM EDT

I never was much into the comic books, but thanks to Dice Masters that I started playing recently, I'm starting to finally learn the characters aside from the ones everyone knows (Batman, Superman, Hulk, Spiderman, etc.) I'm actually quite impressed by a lot of the characters, although admittedly, I think that the characters who got crappy dice and effects are worse than the good dice. 

My favorite of the characters I've seen based on artwork and short descriptions alone? Probably Martian Manhunter. I mean, it's really cool that he's just superhuman because he's an alien. and not because he was bitten by a radioactive spider or dipped in goo. (Yes, I realize this applies to Superman also, but Manhunter looks the part. )

• 558 posts
    June 23, 2015 12:52 AM EDT

Marvel: Incredible Hulk

DC: Beast Boy

Favorite Villain: Joker (DC has the best villans)

Favorite Movie: The Dark Knight

• 47 posts
    June 23, 2015 1:59 AM EDT

My favorite hero is Franklin Richards.

My Favorite Villain is Deathstroke.

My favorite TV show is Flash followed by agents of shield.

My favorite movie is captain america: winter soldier.