Forums » Fallout

Fallout 4

• 2 posts
    June 21, 2015 3:59 AM EDT

Right, so if your like me you are a huge fan of Fallout. I've played Fallout 1,2,3, and all the ones like Fallout New Vegas. I watched the E3 presentation of Fallout 4. My god the first thing that struck me was damn that girl is looking good.  lol just kidding. The first thing that hit me was the graphics. They we outstanding. Makes Skyrim look like Morrowind. Then it went on about all the new things you can do and what not. So, after I watched this I was like well now I got to go play Fallout 3. Currently as I re-addict myself in the Fallout series I thought I'd make a discussion about well, what you people think of Fallout. What is your favourite version of Fallout. If you don't like Fallout. Lets just get excited about Fallout. XD

So, I think its fair of me to tell you my favourite version because I will never ask you guys something that I wont answer myself. 

My favourite Fallout version would have to be Fallout 1 and Fallout New Vegas. I know I know a lot of people don't like Fallout New Vegas because its not officially made by Bethesda, but their sister company did make it. Plus their logo is shown on the startup menu so.. Moving on. Fallout 1 is more of a 2D sky view game. The dialogue is great and the story line is a lot of fun. Plus the horrible graphics just make it that much better.  Fallout New Vegas. The main reason why it's my favourite (so far) of all the Fallout is because it was the first one I was introduced to and the reason I got into the fallout franchise. Plus, it does have a good story to it. Even though there really isn't a way to beat it (unless you buy the DLC), but still fun. 

One last thing. What is your favourite way to play. Mine is as a scientist, medical,laser gun build.

Reasons: Science gets you a lot of good perks. Same with Medical. (I'm always some sort of healer or medical person in video games) and I decided to do the laser pistols because the build is a scientist so the build would use more futuristic things. 

Okay, I'm done talking. 

(P.S. Excited for Fallout 4)

• Mr.
    • 763 posts
    June 21, 2015 1:27 PM EDT

"damn that girl is looking good." Hear, hear.

I like to play either as a survivor or scavanger in Fallout 3 and 1, a bounty hunter/gangster in New Vegas and Fallout 2, but since I have many ideas for my characters and not enough time to play them all, I usually tend to vary a lot.

In New Vegas, I sometimes base my character in Clint Eastwood with a touch of Eli from "Book of Eli", while Fallout 3 it's Eli with a touch of Clint Eastwood.

• 207 posts
    June 21, 2015 1:33 PM EDT

Science, Medic, Melee manical cannibalistic Anti Hero