Forums » The Lounge

The Story Corner: TES group?

• 338 posts
    June 20, 2015 5:38 PM EDT

Real quick question regarding the Story Corner. The group is still listed under the TES groups carried over from the old site. I was just wondering if there are any plans to make it a "combined" group to include Fallout. There could be a UNIVERSAL GROUPS tab at the top of the pages or something. 

Or, is there/will there be a fanfiction group created for the Fallout side of things as well?

EDIT: If there is a Fallout Story group created, I vote for "Tales of the Wasteland" as the name.

• 773 posts
    June 20, 2015 5:57 PM EDT
    Hasn't really been decided yet, Ace

When we start getting Fallout stories - which we hope will start to happen, then we'll look to add a group maybe In the meantime, you can post Fallout stories in the Story Corner
    • 338 posts
    June 20, 2015 6:00 PM EDT

All right. Will do. Thanks for the quick reply.

• 149 posts
    June 20, 2015 6:09 PM EDT

Hey there Ace. Since this site's been taking in a flood of Fallout content, I think it's only appropriate that The Story Corner should follow that trend.

Feel free to post your stories! Check the rules page and ask me any questions if you have them. 

• 338 posts
    June 20, 2015 6:45 PM EDT

Thanks, but unless you've drastically changed the rules since I was host, I think I'll do it right . Are you still using the "Table of Contents" pages with links to Blog Posts?

• 338 posts
    June 20, 2015 6:55 PM EDT

I was mostly wondering if there was going to be a split for organizational purposes. I mean, there is already a Fallout Character Building group. So, I think you should at least discuss the possibility of having a story group for Fallout as well with the other hosts. I would be willing to help out if need be, too. 

• 1217 posts
    June 20, 2015 11:34 PM EDT

Aye, we do still use the ToC in the same way.

• 149 posts
    June 21, 2015 12:29 AM EDT

I can understand the need for differences in character building groups. But stories are stories. They're under the same umbrella. 

• 338 posts
    June 21, 2015 12:45 AM EDT

Is there a way to divide it by category so that people looking for Fallout content wouldn't have to sift through lists of TES content, and vice-versa? That would get annoying for me. 

• 149 posts
    June 21, 2015 2:27 AM EDT

Hmm... I suppose tags could fix that, but let's wait and see if people actually start posting a lot of Fallout stories. We'll implement some form of sorting if the need arises.