Forums » The Lounge

Preview Story "TheCultOfCursedDivinity"

• 201 posts
    June 11, 2015 4:56 PM EDT
    I have thought about this before but it was just too much too little time. Now I think I might be able to work it out. I am going to write a multi chapter story, and I was think about putting characters that aren't my ideas in it. The main character is going to be my Bosmer Necroman/Witchunter named Theron. I was going to ask you guys and girls if you wanted to give me your character ideas and I might be able to put them in my story and see how you guys like it? Okay, add me and give me your character information so I can see about putting your character in. The story will be sort of like the series Dragonlance, in how the Story goes. There is a group of Chaotic Deadra worshippers arising in the west, massacring the major cities of Markarth and Solitude, this group of Demon-Worshippers are called "The cult of Cursed divinity". Theron has set out on a quest to find fellow adventurers to destroy The evil Overlord Tyra Snake-hand, Who claims to have walked the Apocrypha with Mora himself. She has found a ritual in Labyrinthian that summons ancient evils unforetold. She has resurrected the Dragon priests, who are now in their true and Evil form. Now the quest starts, the quest to stop the Cult Of Cursed divinity. Here is the Prologue http://theskyrimblog.ning.com/profiles/blogs/the-cult-of-the-cursed-divinity-prologue?xg_source=activity big thank you to Manninarco for doing this, as I was not able to. Here is the First Chapter- http://tamrielvault.com/profiles/blogs/tcotcd-seeks-many-stars-blog-chap-1 Members : Theron- Wood elf Witchunter/Necro. The "Speaker" of the group. (Seeks-many-stars) Pallas, Redguard assassin, Best friend of Theron. (Mannimarco) Sings-in-silence, An argonian that got kicked out of the Dark brotherhood for not worshipping Sithis. (Sand) Korisara, Female Altmer Mage that loves reading, writing and practicing magic. (Foights-Wih-Honah) Einarr Oak-Heart, Older male Nord who has a passion for smithing and healing. (Chronicler) Sigmund, Male Nord who, much like Kodlak Whitemane, cares not for politics, and is also a mercenary. (Leon Faremyr Friberg) Idesto, Male imperial battle Mage adept in fire magic and two handed swords. (Idesto) Waylin Kaskarth, Male Breton Hunter from The reach, son of a Forsworn Briarheart, although he has magic in his vains, he chooses not to use it. (Mannimarco) Artemis, A Male Breton with Altmer blood, Arkay planted his seed in a Breton woman, and then Artemis was born, has yet to discover his holy powers. (Seeks-many-stars, and Mannimarco) Alexis Calidus, Female Imperial who is a heavily scarred, but yet very passionate Crusader. (Tae-Rai) Rhan'vet, Female Tsaesci soldier, Very tall and very intelligent. Doesn't trust people that well, and uses bound weaponry. (Tae-Rai) Grulmar gro-Lagashbur, Male Orc Rogue, He is very intelligent and he cares not for the tribal ways of his race. (Karver) Sevria, A female Bosmer archer who is very curious, and for that reason, is naive. She has a troubled past, and present too. Apprentice To Theron. (MarkusMasterThief) Gabriella Highlock, Young female Altmer Spellsword who is very inexperienced, she loves the thrill of combat, and often switches between Melee and Magic. (Noah) Keira, Queen of worms, Female Breton Vampire who had mastered the art of necromancy, Is very unpredictable, but she always thinks before acting. (Commander Sparkles)
  • June 11, 2015 5:24 PM EDT

Okay, here's mine.

He's an argonian named Sings-In-Silence, he is a former Dark brotherhood who was betrayed by his family for refusing to pledge his life to the dread father!

Sounds awesome right?

• 201 posts
    June 11, 2015 6:05 PM EDT
    Nice! I might put him in! Very good idea.
    • 72 posts
    June 11, 2015 6:33 PM EDT

Should've made that your next LRP character, methinks. *Wink wink*

• June 12, 2015 2:06 AM EDT

I has better ideas Fights, I have an awesome character in the making for my third (IF SOLILAS DIES)

• June 12, 2015 2:07 AM EDT

I DON'T WANNA DIE IN 10 MINUTES OF HAVING THE CHARACTER...

• 201 posts
    June 12, 2015 8:36 AM EDT
    You won't.
    • 72 posts
    June 12, 2015 9:33 AM EDT

*Wink wink nudge nudge*

• 201 posts
    June 12, 2015 9:54 AM EDT
    I got this idea from reading the Dragonlance series.
    • 72 posts
    June 12, 2015 10:52 AM EDT

Hmm... I would like to see someone else interpret one of my characters...

I don't want to flood this with assassins like LRP, so could you use my Altmer Mage Korisara? You can find her on my LRP character sheet.

• 201 posts
    June 12, 2015 11:30 AM EDT
    Yea, I was thinking the same thing. I'll check her out.
    • 93 posts
    June 12, 2015 11:30 AM EDT

If you go to my page and follow the links I put to my RP Character Profiles, you can see if any of those 3 interest you.

• 201 posts
    June 12, 2015 11:44 AM EDT
    All right flights, I like your char. she is in.
    • 201 posts
    June 12, 2015 11:54 AM EDT
    I put Einarr Oak-heart in, we need him. He'd be a good addition
    • 131 posts
    June 12, 2015 12:02 PM EDT

Nord warrior named Sigmund, he's a companion who mostly travel's around skyrim doing mercenary work. Unlike many other nords he like Kodlak, stays out of the war, Sigmund was a werewolf but cured himself. Being born in Bruma he was used to being around the other races and thusly has nothing against them and despises racism in general, but like pretty much everyone in tamriel hates the Thalmor. He uses wolf armor and a steel mace and shield.

• 201 posts
    June 12, 2015 12:14 PM EDT
    Hmm, Accepted.
    • 131 posts
    June 12, 2015 12:19 PM EDT

This is actually the character which i'm playing at this very moment. I kinda based the skills off of the shezzarine build but i made some changes.

• 201 posts
    June 12, 2015 12:20 PM EDT
    Cool.
  • June 12, 2015 12:59 PM EDT

My first character was an Argonian named Little Horns.  Betrayed by The Dark Brotherhood, although born under the shadow, they refused to take her, sighting suspicion of her being Dragon-born as the reason. A story of vengeance ensued for her, leaving a trail of blood right to the feet of the dread father himself.

• 201 posts
    June 12, 2015 1:03 PM EDT
    That's pretty cool.
    • 394 posts
    June 12, 2015 1:13 PM EDT

It's a good idea!

May I suggest my namesake Idesto? Imperial battlemage, male, main attack is fire but also 2H. Hero-type, motivated by philanthropy. Tries to help those most in need: rescuing torture victims, finding murderers, killing dragons, saving the world sort of thing. Dull but good?

• 201 posts
    June 12, 2015 1:18 PM EDT
    I love It! Now I have to add it. I will also make an announcement on here later
    • 201 posts
    June 12, 2015 2:23 PM EDT
    Ok ATTENTION! I only have room for three more Characters! So better hurry up! I need an archer, a Mage, and a Cursader type. Join while you can. After the first set of stories are done, characters will go on their own way and I will find new characters to fill their place. Join while you can!
    • 201 posts
    June 12, 2015 5:08 PM EDT
    Ok I need an Archer and a crusader, anybody up?
    • 622 posts
    June 12, 2015 9:57 PM EDT

Feel free to use any of my RP character listed HERE. If you need anymore, I can come up with some of my half-done ones on the fly