Forums » Elder Scrolls

Debate - The Vigilants of Stendarr

• 45 posts
    June 10, 2015 9:34 PM EDT

Personally, due to their unfailingly obnoxious and self-righteous tone when speaking about anything at all, I have never been a fan of the Vigilants of Stendarr. But putting aside any outward appearances, what do you make of their intentions? Do you think that they are noble in their quest to end daedra worship along with vampires, werewolves, and necromancers; or do you think that they are overly moralistic chauvinists?

• 95 posts
    June 10, 2015 9:44 PM EDT

Vigilants of Stendar + BloodBane = Vigilants all decapitated.

Reason why?: Simple... Smug, arrogant and have no understanding of what power is. They claim they are protected by Stendar until I took a mace to their heads and my vampire augmented all my illusion spells to turn them against one another. Then, I resurrected them and made them battle ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!! They all ended up decapitated by me after because I hated them so much....

Then I did the same thing at the Thalmor Embassy....

Then at Northwatch Keep, outside of Castle Volkihar...

IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!

• 45 posts
    June 10, 2015 9:48 PM EDT

I forget how fun it is to play around with people using illusion.

• 7 posts
    June 13, 2015 12:53 AM EDT

Quite a bit of my Mages are Necromancers, so I've always hated Mehphalia. Some of my Warriors have Joined the Companions, so Skyrim confuses me on what I am suppossed to view werewolves as in Skyrim. I have no idea what the Vigiliants think of some of the Daedra. The Good like Azura and Malacanth Daedra can't be as evil in their eyes than Molag Bag Worshippers. But I alos Love the some of the More Sincister Daedra, Hiricine, Sheogorath, and Sanguine. Even if their quests are mostly Guilt-Free, Sanguine's the God of Desire, Sheogorath has killed people without a second thought, and Hiricine is responsible for an innocent kid's death and ruined a dude's life.I see as Vampirism as the key to Immortality, you just have to feed off a follower forever and you'd both be good. I don't attack them on sight like the Thalmor and I help them in fights, but I don't care if they die or not.

• June 13, 2015 2:50 AM EDT

The Arrogance of the Vigilance knows no bounds, having said that, I do Not attack them on sight, nor do I offer aid to them in Battles.  Reasons, they started the fight, and by saying Stendarr has no mercy to spare, I take that as quarter  is neither asked nor given,

• June 13, 2015 5:35 AM EDT

I can say but 2 words to describe my hatred for them...

DELICIOUS BLOOD