Forums » Elder Scrolls

If you could marry anyone in skyrim who would it be.

• 9 posts
    June 10, 2015 11:42 AM EDT
    So the title pretty much says it all, if you could marry anyone in skyrim who would it be (male or female)? And why?

For me I would probably choose to marry sapphire from the thieves guild.
    • 92 posts
    June 10, 2015 11:50 AM EDT

I'd like to think that I'd be a smooth-talking bachelor like Yngvar the Singer

• 24 posts
    June 10, 2015 12:24 PM EDT

Personally I've made a list of people I'd marry (It's not weird). So, let's scroll down it...

• Brynjolf. For one, I love this hunk's voice. "Never done an honest day's for all that coin you're carrying, lass." Every time I here it... I... I just want to... scream! (Again, it's not weird) And second, I mean... just look at him! How can you resist that teddy bear face?
    • Farkas. Farkas has that certain something that only Brynjolf and some other people have. I can't quite put my finger on it. He's simple-minded, just like me... I guess and that's one of the many things I like in a guy.
    • Ranking at number three is Celann. He's one of the Dawnguard you meet at Fort Dawnguard, standing on the steps before you enter. He has that certain personality that no-one else can match.
    • Now, I know this is a Skyrim thing but I've decided to add someone else from a different game. Oblivion. You all remember Martin Septim, the bastard son of Emperor Uriel Septim VII? Well, I'm adding him. I mean, why not? He's plenty suitable and plenty hunkable. Yay! I just made a word!
    • Topping this list off, I would have to go with Serana. Considering I'm a girl and she's a girl (I hope) that might sound a little weird, but have you seen Serana? She's damn hot!

Well anyways, that tops off my top 5 chars I'd marry. It's only five people.  

• 32 posts
    June 10, 2015 1:43 PM EDT

Eola - Though not possible in-game, I would wanna be with her. So gorgeous.

• 92 posts
    June 10, 2015 1:51 PM EDT

If I were you,  I'd give her some dental floss, a toothpick, and some mouth wash first. 

• 24 posts
    June 10, 2015 2:09 PM EDT

• 92 posts
    June 10, 2015 2:12 PM EDT

I can just see Ben standing in the market place wearing a long trench coat and flashing women as they walk by. 

• 24 posts
    June 10, 2015 2:22 PM EDT

Oh, you mean Black Widow?

• 92 posts
    June 10, 2015 2:23 PM EDT

LOL. You're the one who said that you'd "show" them. You didn't exactly elaborate how you'd show them.  Stop being a dirty old man. 

But, yeah, Scarlett Johansson. Absolutely.

• 168 posts
    June 10, 2015 2:39 PM EDT

I'd marry one of the following females:

1) Shahvee because I was so touched by her view of life and being happy and I like to think I am saving her from a miserable life on a city where non-Nords have no voice in their future.

2) Ra'zhinda because she is a warrior, cute and purrfect

Yes, I have a crush for beast races. Beast races for the win!!!

• 237 posts
    June 10, 2015 6:19 PM EDT

Oooh, this is a good one.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the fiery widow.  Carlotta is a tough one to crack, but it all hinges on her daughter.  I wouldn't mind adopting that little cutie!  It would be hard to continue being an adventurer with a family to care for, though.  I guess Hearthfire makes that a possibility in the game anyway, but I'd just feel like a jerk marrying Carlotta and then leaving her alone with Mila for extended time frames.

Honorable mention among the unattainable also goes to:

Nirya (Winterhold)

Hulda (Whiterun)

Reldith (Rorikstead, you'll probably have to remind yourself who I mean haha)

• 145 posts
    June 10, 2015 6:29 PM EDT
    • Sorex Vinius because if you've ever married him in game, he's actually really sweet. He might not seem that way at first (especially in Hearthfire) but that's because he doesn't want his children to play in a spider-infested swamp.
    • Celann from Dawnguard because for some reason he just seems cool. I have no idea.
    • Karliah. Those eyes. That voice. 
    • Scouts-Many-Marshes because he's adorable.
    • J'zargo because he's adorable and competitive which I think makes him even more adorable.
    • Onmund from the college because mages.
    • Marcurio because of his sass :P

I have way too many ._.

• 457 posts
    June 10, 2015 6:50 PM EDT

The similarities between my wife and Mjoll the Lioness are too great to be ignored... idealistic, completely devoted to the people they're close to, don't take any crap, and they hit hard when you've gone too far.

Yup! I'm already married to Mjoll xD

• 201 posts
    June 10, 2015 7:00 PM EDT
    Ysolda! :D
    Aela :PPPPP
    Camilla Valerius, if she didn't say that the claw means so much to them all the time.
    Eola???? Sounds Too much like Ebola, who knows, she probably has it XD
    A Dibellan priestess, any of em ;)
    Serana FTW. I have always loved her, maybe the best idea for a character in the entire game.
    • 95 posts
    June 10, 2015 9:29 PM EDT

BITCH PLEASE! My wife is at the LEAST.... EH EHEM....

Wait for it....

OVER 9000!!!!! XD

Times better than half those women in Skyrim. She makes great cheesecake, always cuddles me at night and we give each-other all the love we could ever want! I will happily remain a faithful man instead of having a fantasy such as this!

• 95 posts
    June 10, 2015 9:47 PM EDT

Just to clarify: I am talking about my wife in real life. Her name is Ana and I love her with all my heart, body and soul!

• 237 posts
    June 10, 2015 11:27 PM EDT

Camilla: Ugh yeah, I have the same problem with Brelyna from the college.  Every frickin' time I open dialogue with her, she has to comment on the latest college quest business!  Even when we were standing in the Temple of Mara, after doing several consecutive quests related to love together, she cared more about commenting on the college's state of affairs than actually pointing out she noticed my Mara amulet!

• 367 posts
    June 11, 2015 5:53 AM EDT

I'm probably going to surprise a fair few with my answer to this.

I wouldn't marry anyone...

If I could though I'd partner up with Aela but I wouldn't make her my wife. That role just don't suit her. Besides things would be complicated enough what with our werewolf forms as well. She's far happier running around the plains at night howling at the moon than settling down.

• June 11, 2015 5:57 AM EDT

Vex of the thieves guild... PARTNERS in crime :)

• June 11, 2015 5:58 AM EDT

I'm thinking about stealing FWH's comment about the plains...

• 394 posts
    June 11, 2015 6:26 AM EDT

Aela. Only because it would annoy Sotek ;)

• 367 posts
    June 11, 2015 6:36 AM EDT

I still think Shin will be a vampire. She'll never be his.

Greenspring Hollow at midnight on the next full moon. Be there!!! We'll soon sort this out.

• 22 posts
    June 11, 2015 6:47 AM EDT
    Agent Romanov flashing a broadsword, they probably have something on the internet about that ;)
    • 2 posts
    June 11, 2015 7:06 AM EDT
    I would probably choose hroki she so interesting.
    • 694 posts
    June 11, 2015 11:01 AM EDT

Ha! You win.