Forums » Elder Scrolls

What do you wish to see in The Elder Scrolls 6?

• 641 posts
    November 15, 2015 7:14 AM EST

I want to see:

• Lleswer
    • The Velothiid
    • Digitals
    • Histan Dreadnoughts
    • Worms
    • 16 posts
    November 15, 2015 1:19 PM EST
    Valenwood would be awesome!
    • 16 posts
    November 15, 2015 1:38 PM EST
    Somethings other people said like...

-unarmed skill tree,
    -spears and more unique looking weapons (IMO Skyrim had a good number of unique named swords that looked the same like red eagle's bane, ghost blade, paleblade etc..)
    -More and more weapon movesets (it was sad just to know that greatswords shared it's moveset with the other two handed weapons, same with swords and one handed weapons)
    -Some new mounts ( deers, tigers etc..)
    -the need to eat, sleep and drink
    -More diverse landscapes, terrains and caves.
    -Underwater combat( that's why it was more fun to play as an Argonian in Oblivion than it was in skyrim)
    -More unique quests (Just not those fetch-that-item-4-me quests)
    -The ability to name the potions you made
    -More diverse spells and schools of magic (bring back mysticism!)

Overall, more character customization and uniqueness in regards to weapons and spells.
    • 207 posts
    November 15, 2015 3:11 PM EST

I'm pretty sure there aren't many people understanding what you are saying.

• 24 posts
    November 15, 2015 6:18 PM EST
    1. In depth weapon customization. Choose your material, hilt, and blade. Armor customization in a similar manner.
    2. Bastard Swords, Flails, and spears
    3. Quiet Casting as a perk in sneak rather than illusion.
    4. More and better alternate questlines. Like Destroy the DB but having an actual story. We didn't even get a destroy the Thieves Guild quest. Also, no half assed questlines like the Companions.
    5. Less bugs upon release, even if they have to delay it.
    • 24 posts
    November 15, 2015 6:25 PM EST
    Oh and
    6. Throwing weapons
    7. More realistic/fluent combat.
    • 40 posts
    November 15, 2015 8:33 PM EST

I would have to say I agree with everything listed in the OP, and I would add some to it.

• For one, I would like weapon quality to make a difference in various ways. For example, a plain iron sword, when sharpened properly, might cut as well as a steel sword (or, in game terms, just do the same damage), but would be less durable.
    • Also, bronze weapons. Perhaps even Egyptian style weapons if there is anything taking place in Elsweyr. And, going on Egyptian themed stuff for that setting, perhaps even finally showing a sort of dog-person race, and maybe even in the same roles as they are seen in Egyptian architecture/mythology. Going further still, perhaps some sort of disparity between how this race is treated and how Khajiit are, even going as far as having a hierarchy, wherein the dog-people are seen as more of a slave/servant race to the Khajiit (and perhaps the basis for a rebellion based on this).
    • Shield cleaving.
    • Layered clothing/armor, and the return of pants as a separate item from torso items.
    • The ability to have more than one ring/necklace.
    • Weapon/armor/clothing crafting like in Fallout 4. I want to decide what blade shape and length my sword has, and other stuff like that.
    • A system to make use of junk items.
    • Base building like in FO4.
    • More realistic weapon proportions.
    • Thrusting animations in combat, not just slashes and cleaving motions.
    • The hiring of whoever made mods like Frostfall to design the hardcore mode.
    • Space Marines!
    • The return of a spell crafting system.
    • Enemy/friendly unit morale. I'm tired of fearless enemies who only retreat after being beaten to a pulp.
    • Also, actually meaningful surrender from enemies. No more "I give up" followed by a recovery and resuming combat.
    • Player character renown being implemented in combat. You can't tell me that the presence of the Dragonborn or the Hero of Kvatch on a battlefield isn't going to make at least some enemies rethink their willingness to fight.
    • A way to disguise yourself, even if you're infamous.
    • A downside to fame, like rabid fans.
    • An upside to fame, like rabid fans.
    • Ships/naval activities.
    • Being able to build a business.
    • Taxes, and tax loopholes for corrupt characters.

That's about all I can think of right now, but it's probably not everything I could list for what I'd want from another ES game. If any of these have already been listed, I apologize to the people who put them out. I didn't read anything past the OP before typing this up. 

• 40 posts
    November 15, 2015 8:46 PM EST

If you're going to do a "Throwing" skill tree, you'd need to give more than just daggers. Axes, javelins and other such weapons would be nice.

• 51 posts
    November 15, 2015 11:37 PM EST
    Things I want to see in "elderscrolls 6"

•weapon customization (different parts of a weapon that can be changed)
    •unarmed and acrobatics skill tree
    •more mountable creatures
    •Armor layering system like in the latest "Fallout 4"
    •armor dying similar to "Elder scrolls online"

(I don't want any changes in the magic,combat ,spells and leveling system, I just want changes that can make your charactet more unique in some wa and more customizable)
    • 9 posts
    November 16, 2015 8:31 AM EST

I could list all kinds of things but my #1 wish is bring back spell crafting!

I seriously do not understand how they could expand crafting to include smithing but dump spell crafting from skyrim.

• 40 posts
    November 16, 2015 5:34 PM EST

Yeah, mechanically you'd think it would just be a copy/paste sort of job. They already did the work, why throw it away?

And another neat thing I think should be added would be a legendary skill level, like an ability you get when you max out a skill tree that allows you to go beyond what is normally possible. For example, maxing out Enchanting would allow you to destroy/disenchant Daedric artifacts. Stuff like that. Something to show for being one of the very few people in the world (of the game, not in our world as players) to reach such a level of skill in an area.

• 411 posts
    November 16, 2015 6:43 PM EST
    I do
    • 1 posts
    November 17, 2015 9:52 AM EST

More factions... I think Bethesta is going to make a great game, so i just hope for them to not make this a pay2win or super casual gamer game. I want deep story with filling content in quests.