Forums » Elder Scrolls

What do you wish to see in The Elder Scrolls 6?

• 6 posts
    June 9, 2015 3:54 PM EDT

Here is list of things I wish to be brought back/added to TES 6:

• The Acrobat skill, or to be taught/trained to jump higher.
    • The unarmed skill could be added
    • More weapons such as spears and sticks (Unenchanted staves that can be used to attack) with there own skill
    • A "hardcore" mode like on Fallout which requires the player to eat, drink and sleep.
    • Capes/Cloaks and backpacks
    • Akaviri Races
    • Possibly a choice on where your character spawns, it would be different to the old put in prison or being executed theme.

I can understand if they don't add some of the things I have wished for such as spears and sticks as they haven't been seen in the Elder Scrolls so far, so why would they suddenly appear if you understand what I'm saying.

• 207 posts
    June 9, 2015 4:06 PM EDT

Agree with most of what you said, altough i don't really need akaviri races or capes/backpacks. I like the look of the ones added by mods but i don't feel like lacking something on console. And I am against a choice where you start because tradition.

• 6 posts
    June 9, 2015 4:18 PM EDT

Capes would just add a nice a addition to the appearance of your character, I wouldn't be expecting any enchantments added to them but maybe 1 or 2 with there unique abilities, backpacks would weigh a certain amount them selves depending on the size but also increase your carrying capacity. I do agree with you on the pick where you start part because of tradition but I think it would add another roleplaying feature.

• June 9, 2015 4:31 PM EDT

Tamriel... There's so many people that think since it has VI in it that it will be in akaVIr.... We aren't even done with Tamriel yet! But I want to see Valenwood... It would be perfect!

• 7 posts
    June 13, 2015 1:14 AM EDT

* A More Permanent Conjuration, Summons last forever and the amount can be added to with perks. Necromancers get the benefit of being able to assign a Hangout to Corpses that You're Done playing with for now

* Wards become as useful as shields, blocks arrows, and adds to the magica bar when hit with the ward up.

*Ability to have a Bow in one hand and a free hand in the other. You can't slash, swing, cast,bash, ect and shoot at the same time.

*No time skip, we've just had a huge one between Oblivion and Skyrim.

*NPCs act much more differently towards you depending on your race and a little bit on gender, Not like Carry weight or Magica at the start, more like an Instant best Friend as a Dunmer with a few quests views you as an uneasy ally as an Argonian even if you've done all of his quests while the Dunmer Hero has done one.

* Maybe an Account of Your old Dragonborn, at the beginning of the game, It's randomly generated what Race he was ( He was a one of those Beastfolk/Mer/Other Human races), What class ( Just Basics, maybe only 7, What Factions he joined ( Obvious 4, Bard's college, Blades, Greybeards). Not all the time but mentioned in a series of books and a Fanatic whose actor needs quite a bit of time to waste recording)

• June 13, 2015 3:04 AM EDT

Hello Mate, You Have made an error in your question, with regard to Spears. and Sticks.  Spears were part of  combat in Morrowind, as were sticks or staves. The Argonian Race even had Spear as a Major skill.  As to whether they will return your guess is as good as mine. You can look here http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Weapons_(Morrowind)

• 20 posts
    June 13, 2015 1:10 PM EDT

• Digging your own cave/tower/castle exactly where and how you want it etc,
    • Design your own carriage weapons and shields from animal parts
    • no more loading screens, breaks immersion to no end
    • big part of the game should be solitary, or with 1 other person to build a bond. Female companion if you are male , vice versa.
    • befriending animals maybe even control them temporarily, gaining thier abilities insincts and memories, like smelling all enemies upwind , detect enemy weak spots, and behaviour
    • Werewolf power like that manga Noblesse.  including partial transformations.
    • Other animal transformation abilities, catlegs, owlhearing , catears,  snaketongue, lionroar, fishbreathing, bearclaw, chameleonskin, monkeygrip, geckofeet, canineempathy, caninesmell, frogantifreeze, spiderspit, opossumimmunity, lyrebirdmimic, salamanderhealing, basaliskwaterwalking,  turtleshell, birdterrainmemory, elephantfeethearing., bioluminescence
    • Flying on dragon/bigbird, combined with carriage rides is more immersive fasttravel
    • more vertical level design, skyrim was a step in the right direction,
    • underwater levels combined with above water
    • More moving dust/sand/clouds/fog , for immersion(honshu mountains), but also for blinding enemies, including a fog spell to reduce enemy view distance
    • Sound based gameplay, stealth hiding but also distracting enemies.
    • planting traps to hurt or catch enemies/wildlife
    • more secret passageways and doors, Deus ex 1 fan speaking here :P
    • get rid of invisibility spell, replace with a chameleon/camouflage spell that looks good
    • Setting up hotkey chains, for example , chameleon-equipbow-smellupwind,
    • Ropes on arrows/hooks for climbing up hard to reach places
    • 367 posts
    June 13, 2015 1:47 PM EDT

What are the levels of sadness that can we go to with our answers?

• 29 posts
    November 13, 2015 5:01 PM EST

I would like to be able to play musical instruments, or maybe a playlist for your house bards.

I'd also like to choose the fabric or colour of my clothing. 

Anything extra is gonna be fun tho.

• 622 posts
    November 13, 2015 9:11 PM EST
    • Other animal transformation abilities, catlegs, owlhearing , catears,  snaketongue, lionroar, fishbreathing, bearclaw, chameleonskin, monkeygrip, geckofeet, canineempathy, caninesmell, frogantifreeze, spiderspit, opossumimmunity, lyrebirdmimic, salamanderhealing, basaliskwaterwalking,  turtleshell, birdterrainmemory, elephantfeethearing., bioluminescence

I'm sorry... But what the hell?

• November 14, 2015 5:33 AM EST

Unarmed skill is here already, why would you want to learn to jump high? for me a return of the Dwemer or Dwarves would be just great

• 207 posts
    November 14, 2015 6:17 AM EST

Pardon, but an unarmed skill? Are you talking about Skyrim?

• 29 posts
    November 14, 2015 3:14 PM EST
    Also I would love the option to craft cursed items - had a char idea revolving round that but was completely unworkable.

And I'd like to be able to rename non-enchanted items...
    • 83 posts
    November 14, 2015 10:04 PM EST

1) Dagger throwing.  At first, I thought it could be a branch on the archery tree, then I thought, "why not give it its own skill tree?"

2) Horsemanship.  Also give your character the ability to use a lance on horseback.

3) Finally, I've wanted quests that specifically involve the Falmer (or Snow Elves); your character would be given a choice: exterminate them or try to help them regain their sight and become the Snow Elves once again.

• 161 posts
    November 14, 2015 11:28 PM EST

My main Issue is That Im a Lefty and all I see is Right Handed Animations. Mostly there should be an option in the Settings to set all your Character animations to  Left handed animations. 

• 627 posts
    November 14, 2015 11:34 PM EST

Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of having a shield, since it's supposed to be on the same side as your opponents weapon so you can block their attacks? Which would be a lot more difficult should you be carrying your shield in your right hand.

• 161 posts
    November 14, 2015 11:40 PM EST

Actually not they will be confused and its actually more Tactical. Because you can slide attacks off with your shield and go in with a Critical hit. Especially he wont know hot to block a Left handed attack. But Im the more Agile Type so parrying and whatnot is my thing. 

• 627 posts
    November 14, 2015 11:51 PM EST

If an attack is coming from your left how do you contort your body so that the shield that is either held in your right hand or strapped to your right arm can block that without getting in the way of your other hand?

• 161 posts
    November 15, 2015 12:00 AM EST

Its called Tactics. Dont be stiff. If he attacks with a slash block with the rim of you shield and go with an upper stab if you have your and already up. Its all about Stance and Technique. 

• 627 posts
    November 15, 2015 12:15 AM EST

I'm not trying to be stiff. I'm genuinely curious about how it would work.

• 161 posts
    November 15, 2015 12:20 AM EST

No Im not calling you stiff I was saying it in a way of a Fighter. Like be being mobile or flexible. Not you didnt mean it that way bro. 

• 622 posts
    November 15, 2015 1:23 AM EST

What he's saying is that if your shield is held on the right, your opponent would have an instant opening on your left (their right)

• 6 posts
    November 15, 2015 3:51 AM EST

I just want to see ESVI soon enough :'D

• 6 posts
    November 15, 2015 3:53 AM EST

and more realistic battle.to be honest skyrim had awful battle with sword and stuff.i like a lot the new melee gameplay that fallout4 has it would be interesting to be put on es6.

• 161 posts
    November 15, 2015 4:03 AM EST

I understand but Its the same thing for the lefty too. But I use Two Handed Weapons soo.