Forums » Elder Scrolls

Your Favorite NPC

• 201 posts
    June 8, 2015 2:50 PM EDT
    Title pretty much says it all. Favorite Woman NPC, Or male NPC. Who is the Hottest NPC, ugliest, Cruelest, meanest, weirdest, everything and anything goes. But plz try not to be Explicit, but if you do, be discreet. Alright everyone.

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE NPC?
    • 694 posts
    June 8, 2015 2:55 PM EDT

J'ZARGO. A MILLION TIMES J'ZARGO. 

• 113 posts
    June 8, 2015 2:56 PM EDT

Nazeem, dude is badass redguard who talks smack in every encounter he has with anyone!

I love him!

• 694 posts
    June 8, 2015 3:02 PM EDT

NAZEEM?! I want to smack dude upside the head every time I see him in Whiterun. 

"Ohhhh, my name is Nazeeeeem. Do you get to the CLOUD DISTRICT very often???" STICK IT UP YOUR A$$, NAZEEM. Even his wife can't stand him! My only regret is that I can't have him as a follower so I can use him for Boethiah's Calling. 

Hahahaha. Ugh. Nazeem. To each their own though!

• 133 posts
    June 8, 2015 3:22 PM EDT
    Brynjolf.

But I also like balgruuf the greater, he's a strong leader who always put his people first. Shame he went with the imperials. :(

Most hated is probably the jarl of falkreath or Nazeem. I would DESTROY THEM!
    • 201 posts
    June 8, 2015 3:26 PM EDT
    Nazeem is just one of those people where you just cut their head off, Vampiric grip his head out of the walls, and then drag his body under the first bridge in whiterun. He deserves worse. HE INSULTED THE DRAGONBORN!!!! The Archmage, Brotherhood Listener, Guildmaster, and not to mention HARBINGER of the Companions.
    • 694 posts
    June 8, 2015 3:29 PM EDT

"HE INSULTED THE DRAGONBORN!!!! The Archmage, Brotherhood leader, Guildmaster, and not to mention HARBINGER of the Companions."

Lol! Who does that milk drinker Nazeem think he is anyway?

• 694 posts
    June 8, 2015 3:32 PM EDT

I'm a fan of Brynjolf too, but I was sad when I became Guildmaster, finished 'Under New Management' and he was suddenly too "busy" to talk to me ever again. "Don't be jealous Brynjolf. This was your idea."

• 558 posts
    June 8, 2015 3:33 PM EDT
    Miraak was pretty badass, but I also liked Cicero and Septimus Signus.
    • 201 posts
    June 8, 2015 3:37 PM EDT
    Septumis Signus was hilarious. Poor guy.
    • 133 posts
    June 8, 2015 4:53 PM EDT
    I wish I could have handed the title to him instead, I don't want any responsibilities!

I wish there was more dialogue with him... :(
    • 168 posts
    June 8, 2015 5:06 PM EDT

Favorite male - M'Aiq, Sheogorath, Balgruuf, Brunwulf Free-Winter, Miraak

Favorite female - Shahvee.

Hottest male - Scouts-Many-Marshes, Kharjo.

Hottest female - Ysolda.

Ugliest - All children. They have potato faces, all of them. Elenwen.

Cruelest - Maven.

Meanest - My spoiled adoptive brats. They can't stop asking me for gifts every f*&^%$ time. Too bad there isn't an option to dispose of them.

Weirdest - Cicero.

• 201 posts
    June 8, 2015 6:11 PM EDT
    I agree on everything thing you said :D
  • June 8, 2015 6:56 PM EDT
    Hottest males so true
  • June 8, 2015 6:58 PM EDT
    Erandur <3
    • 367 posts
    June 8, 2015 7:01 PM EDT

My Favorite female NPC  Aela the Huntress

Favorite follower Aela

Wife.... None (Don't ever marry Aela that role just don't suit her. She don't like to be caged.

Second favourite female ... Aela the Huntress in her werewolf form. (Thank you Werewolf Mastery Mod)

Hottest is Aela, Sexiest, Aela. (Unless we're both in our werewolf forms then her werewolf form is, but lets not go there...)

Worst tempered Female NPC Aela. (Saying that Tilma is deadly with her broom and Mop)

I think I need a break from Skyrim.. When is TES 6 coming out?

• 122 posts
    June 8, 2015 7:21 PM EDT

I'm just going to say this right now.

I'm so in love with Lydia.

• 367 posts
    June 8, 2015 7:26 PM EDT

You can have Lydia just stay away from Jorrvaskr.

• 1467 posts
    June 8, 2015 7:38 PM EDT

Nazeem in a weird way seems to be the best character that has ever been written in the Elder Scrolls universe. No character is hated as much as Nazeem and making everyone hate someone is a difficult task. 

• 1467 posts
    June 8, 2015 7:43 PM EDT

Heimskr, he's one of the most courageous and honorable people in all of Skyrim, he's brave enough to stand upto the Thalmor when few others will. He preaches no matter who hears him, no matter whats happening around him. He's infinitely quotable for a Talos worshiper and to be honest he's pretty inspirational, you listen to him for 20 minutes and you start to see what he sees in Talos. 

• Tom
    • 624 posts
    June 8, 2015 7:44 PM EDT

Serana, probably. Most detailed character in the game by far.

• 201 posts
    June 8, 2015 7:52 PM EDT
    I agree with you, But every time I have an evil character, he dies. Now when I have a good build, Like let's say a good thief (weird) I pickpocket hold onto him. Consider it payment.
  • June 9, 2015 2:13 AM EDT

Paarthurnax and the Greybeards and Neloth

• 13 posts
    June 9, 2015 2:17 AM EDT

Kharjo is the best, mate

• 394 posts
    June 9, 2015 2:55 AM EDT

Probably Erandur. He's chatty (by Skyrim standards), compassionate & melancholy - almost seems 'human'. "Oi grew uup in the Pale; this land was moi home for most of moi loife"