Forums » The Lounge

How would your character die?

• 367 posts
    June 5, 2015 4:00 PM EDT

A great Hunt

The remains of the great hunt closed in, Sotek's werewolf form had halved their number, but now he was exhausted. His healing ability unable to keep up, found itself burnt out. He had no energy and little strength when he finally fell to his knees. At this point he had killed another quarter of the great hunt, but now Red joined the fight.

She howled out forbidding anyone to attack him anymore.  Sotek's werewolf form rolled on his back then Sotek changed to his Argonian form. He lay there worn out, bleeding all over. Red walked up to him snarling, then attacked his neck. Sotek punched with one hand while he tried to force her off him. But she was stronger. She gripped his throat tightly then tore it away from his neck. Sotek’s last act was to punch Red weakly in the side. His very last thread of strength, was used to fight.

Red walked up to the Harbinger then howled out. All as one the werewolves howled joining the chorus. From behind the Harbinger a shadow moved. Soteks wolf spirit formed then stepped out of the shadows. He stuck his head between Vilkas and Farkas and loudly growled making the jump. Then after saying his goodbyes, he joined Red.

In the distance a huntsman’s horn sounded out,Sotek's wolf spirit  growled then on his command each wolf joined him and Red as they ran across the plains and disappeared in the mists.

That night both Sotek and Aela were laid to rest on a pyre. Sotek was on his back with Aela by his side resting on his chest. Kul-et deliberately left  Soteks tail hanging loosely over the pyre. She moved it around Aela's leg so it held her tightly,,, like it would have done when they were alive.

So ends the tale of Sotek the Dragonborn and Aela the Huntress....

Until Hircine needs them one more to walk the lands of Tamriel.

• 64 posts
    June 5, 2015 4:15 PM EDT

You're a troper too?!

• 64 posts
    June 5, 2015 4:34 PM EDT

This will make me sad, but here I go:

Alendil: Suicide. He has depression from all the killing.

Marlyn Droth: In battle against many, many vampire hunters. He kinda wanted to die though...

Valyndra: Old age

Aelia: Heroic Sacrifice

Helmond: He dies while killing off the biggest threat (whatever it may be) to save his Empire, even though no one will know who he is.

K'dar'jo: Skooma overdose

• June 5, 2015 4:51 PM EDT

Getting killed when facing thousands of Others and becoming a fully-fledged WhiteWalker.... 

Game of Thrones shit going on here.

• 1 posts
    June 5, 2015 5:04 PM EDT

After I killed his grandfather for giving me a shitty prize after a not-so-hard quest, Haming trains for years, hunts me down detective-style, has an honorable battle with me, wins, and takes my stuff. 

• June 5, 2015 5:20 PM EDT
    Morinth!!
  • June 5, 2015 5:29 PM EDT
    My werewolf Bosmer archer Vanryl Baelathrah is my favourite. I think he would be hunted down by the Silver Hand and executed eventually. He had a good run but he's not too smart. It all went down hill when he started hanging around with Eola. She corrupted my poor baby.
    • 50 posts
    June 5, 2015 6:05 PM EDT
    Taking hundreds of arrows and swords in the second Great War.
    • 133 posts
    June 5, 2015 6:07 PM EDT
    Boromir style.
    • 100 posts
    June 5, 2015 6:10 PM EDT
    Choking on the elixir of immortality
    • 1217 posts
    June 5, 2015 6:10 PM EDT

Like this guy?

• 133 posts
    June 5, 2015 6:18 PM EDT
    This is intresting...
    • 133 posts
    June 5, 2015 6:19 PM EDT
    Ha! Irony. :)
    • 50 posts
    June 5, 2015 6:19 PM EDT
    Sure, just with less purple stuff and more evil high elves.
    • 558 posts
    June 6, 2015 1:15 AM EDT
    That character seems interesting, you should make a build
    • 54 posts
    February 7, 2016 12:16 PM EST

QUICK, I MUST NECRO THIS! Um....

My favorite character has to be... my sneaky thief who is a Khjaiit. He would die...

being tortured by the divines to save a seat for everyone to live in the afterlife. HOARRY! And yes, I think that would be the price. Everyone, no matter what they do, gets a seat of honor in the afterlife, if the one person can survive centuries of torture.

• 12 posts
    February 9, 2016 8:25 AM EST

Corin, my Breton Battlemage, would likely die fighting. Doesn't really matter if it's super big or not; it just needs to be a big challenge for him. Preferably something like multiple dragons. What can I say, the bloke likes a challenge.

Eriseya, my Altmer who is surprisingly insecure for an Altmer would likely get assassinated. She's had so many assassins after her by now, it's bound to go wrong. She's a simple warriorlady, not one to paranoidly watch her back at all times.

Then there's my other Altmer, Serion, Dawnguard type of lad. Has quite some bottled up anger towards the Thalmor and the feeling is all mutual, so they would likely be the slow and painful death of him if he slips up at some point. That, or a sizeable horde of vengeful vampires maybe. Either way, it won't be pleasant.

Faras, my Bosmer thief is not one for big destinies. I'm imagining his ending to be the result of him getting too reckless. Like Corin, he's an adrenaline junkie, but for him the kick is in getting away with things. One day the risk he takes might be too big.

Reshora, another thief but a more practical and also more psychologically damaged one, is likely to one day simply get caught and thrown into jail if not just executed.

Enara, my vigilante-justice Bosmer lady is also likely just going to get her ass busted and executed at some point. She'd be the sort that would not be in Helgen by accident, basically. 

Adrian, Breton mage, will probably either die of old age or by curiously checking out the wrong cave. He's not one to make enemies, but a little more curious than what's good for him.